Board logo

New Spire Owners Club video
Lightning - 19/3/12 at 10:12 PM

Cool

edsco - 19/3/12 at 10:39 PM

How cool is that! My car is in it as well....I am famous!

Tris - 19/3/12 at 11:09 PM

My (now old) engine bay gets a few showings, so i am now almost famous

Very nicely done though, almost makes me wish i hadn't sold mine

Simon - 20/3/12 at 01:15 AM

It's a nicely done vid, but the content is crap. Artistic photography won't sell cars nor will dull music.

Cars are to be driven and their exhausts listened too. More of that required in the vid I think

ATB

Simon

40inches - 20/3/12 at 08:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
It's a nicely done vid, but the content is crap. Artistic photography won't sell cars nor will dull music.

Cars are to be driven and their exhausts listened too. More of that required in the vid I think

ATB

Simon

Agree! Very nice music video, what about the cars?

loggyboy - 20/3/12 at 09:35 AM

Wow, great production, looks like the intro of a Video game. However similar to above comments, they usualy get 'going' with some great racing shots as well as the 'slow pan' pit lane shots. Still a great video tho.

Lightning - 20/3/12 at 10:29 AM

You have to remember though that it's not Spire Cars but the owners club, and therefore not trying to sell cars.

PAUL FISHER - 20/3/12 at 11:00 AM

They have made a great job of that, gives people a good idea what the club is all about, might have to build one of those myself one day

Simon - 20/3/12 at 11:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning
You have to remember though that it's not Spire Cars but the owners club, and therefore not trying to sell cars.

I'd have thought one of the primary jobs of an owners club would be introducing potential new owners to the marque, and increasing club membership. I'd have thought higher sales might be an easy way of doing that.

If it's a club vid, where's the big selection of club cars going around the track or club stand at car show with members standing around having a cup of tea and a biscuit

ATB

Simon

Mr C - 20/3/12 at 11:42 PM

Video looks great, cars also look superb, I've a spare subaru lump I quite fancy sticking in one of these, along with either a Ken Block/Monster or a Cusco livery, be the mutts.