Board logo

Tonneau covers
doobrychat - 1/10/13 at 09:09 PM

Hi all..

Cars going well but still unhappy to leave it anywhere out of sight as i'm worried some chav will be forming a que to charge people for a pic in the drivers seat...

does anyone know of someone who can taylor make a tonneau cover for it?

big-vee-twin - 1/10/13 at 09:36 PM

Softbits for sevens

big-vee-twin - 1/10/13 at 09:36 PM

Softbits for sevens

richardh - 2/10/13 at 07:48 AM

ace products, sutton valence

loggyboy - 2/10/13 at 07:59 AM

I plan on getting my sewing machine out and making up a custom one.
The plan is to have it centrally zipped to allow me to have it convering the passenger side while I drive alone.
I may even possibly have an additional part that can zip on to give a kayak style waterproof (ish) sleave for those days when the rain catches you out!

wicket - 2/10/13 at 04:41 PM

Mine was made by Polyfacto. Pleased with the workmanship. Not to far away from Gillingham. Mine is zipped down the middle.

http://www.polyfacto.co.uk/

[Edited on 2/10/13 by wicket]

daveb666 - 2/10/13 at 04:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
The plan is to have it centrally zipped to allow me to have it convering the passenger side while I drive alone.
I may even possibly have an additional part that can zip on to give a kayak style waterproof (ish) sleave for those days when the rain catches you out!

any reason for zipping off the passenger side?

daveb666 - 2/10/13 at 04:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wicket
Mine was made by Polyfacto. Pleased with the workmanship. Not to far away from Gillingham.

http://www.polyfacto.co.uk/

Any photos mate, and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

loggyboy - 2/10/13 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daveb666
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy

any reason for zipping off the passenger side?

If you check the softbits sit they show the same thing.

Allows you to have the passenger side covered which keeps it drier and makes it more aerodynamic and cuts down on gusting.

wicket - 2/10/13 at 05:34 PM

Pictures in my photo archive.