Board logo

MNR VORTX SUPER FOR SALE ON PISTONHEADS
kawwan - 16/6/08 at 06:52 PM

THERE IS AN ALMOST COMPLETE MNR VORTX SUPER WITH A BRAND NEW ZZR1400 FOR SALE IN THE BIKE ENBINED CAR SECTION OF PISTONHEADS

eccsmk - 16/6/08 at 07:58 PM

thats cool byt why are you SHOUTING?

Guinness - 16/6/08 at 08:12 PM

I'd guess he's shouting because he's invested £20K in it so far and it doesn't work!

Mike

smart51 - 16/6/08 at 08:44 PM

quote: I NOW HATE THIS CAR. I WILL HAPPILY DELIVER IT ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, HOPEFULLY THE FURTHER AWAY THE BETTER.

It sounds like he's had a bad time of it, which is a shame because a little more patience would deliver an absolutely awesome car. I had a few moments like that with my build so I know how he feels.

ChrisGamlin - 16/6/08 at 08:58 PM

Yup, I think most people have mid-build blues at some stage or other, its a shame that its so close yet going to get sold.

The thing that kept me going when I built mine about 6 years ago was the occasional passenger ride in a BEC and going to local meets to see other cars. I always returned from those events and went straight out into the garage until the early hours!

eccsmk - 16/6/08 at 09:10 PM

i almost gave up on my build but staying away from it for a couple of weeks helped no end

anyone got a link please??

[Edited on 16/6/08 by eccsmk]

ChrisGamlin - 16/6/08 at 09:14 PM

Nope, but go to Pistonheads.com - classifieds - BEC section

Peteff - 16/6/08 at 10:28 PM

Try this

Is the personal reg on retention ready for registration, will it get a new car status?

[Edited on 16/6/08 by Peteff]

kawwan - 17/6/08 at 07:02 AM

yes plate is on retention, car is booked for sva as factory built (although its not quite). all parts new so 08 plate no probs.

also i had a couple of calls last night from a couple of gents offering support. no names but thank you its appreciated