Board logo

Locosts in Gloucester
Stuartl - 7/3/07 at 03:30 PM

Hi, this is my first posting on here. I have just sold my 16 year old Sylva Striker that I bought from a friend ()the original builder) two years ago.

I am looking to replace it with a locost and would like to see one in the flesh. Are there any cars near me here in Gloucester?

I would be delighted if someone would let me look at their car so I can make my mind up!

Many Thanks

Stuart

tegwin - 7/3/07 at 03:50 PM

I have a robinhood...(shite)...but have just finished fitting wishbone suspension on it... Its only part built..Just got the body left to go...

But if you wanted to have a look im only in Malvern..

Dunc

twybrow - 7/3/07 at 05:03 PM

I'm hoping to pick up my Stuart Taylor very soon, but it wont be a car for some time!

motodb82 - 7/3/07 at 05:08 PM

Hi my first post also. I am in the middle of building a Locst race car for the 750mc Locost race series, was hopeing to have it ready for the first race this Sunday at Mallory Park, but am way behinde schedule. I live in Cirencester if thats any help, give me a shout.

scutter - 8/3/07 at 12:19 AM

I'm down the A40 in Carterton, but the cars STILL in rebuild, I should be back on the road for the end of this month if you have no luck before then i'll gladly pop over.

ATB Dan.

kitcarkris - 12/3/07 at 02:42 PM

i live in cirencester witrh a finished luego velocity xt if this is of any use to you