Board logo

CBR1000RR FIREBLADE
jonno - 10/4/08 at 10:17 PM

CBR1000RR Fireblade engine package also spotted on ebay, any good ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CBR1000RR-FIREBLADE-KITCAR-ENGINE-PACKAGE-LOCOST-FURY_W0QQitemZ200214366325QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

Paul TigerB6 - 10/4/08 at 10:41 PM

go for it!! Its got the coded key / ECU plus all the running gear by the looks of it. Do a search to see who else has got one - i'm sure they will either be along or wouldnt mind advising via a U2U

Simon - 10/4/08 at 11:29 PM

Looks good, but (slightly OT) I do find it irritating when it's advertised as no reserve, yet you can't but a quid!

ATB

Simon

PAUL FISHER - 11/4/08 at 01:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Looks good, but (slightly OT) I do find it irritating when it's advertised as no reserve, yet you can't but a quid!

ATB

Simon

Its not just me then who gets wound up by it,why don't they put bidding starting from £999
It appears to me though late model bike engines are getting cheaper,Ive seen quite a few 05/06/07 R1 /ZX10R'S and RR Blades all with runnig gear,for around this sort of money,last year they would have fetch around £1800 all day long,I wonder why

minordelay - 11/4/08 at 10:15 AM

Just a word of warning, we have been building an Mk with an RR engine as a college project (long term). The engine itself is quite tall with 8 fuel injectors 4 of which are located in the top of the airbox. To get it to fit we have had to chop up the airbox and will also be fitting a billet sump. Ultimately we plan to construct an airbox with remote air intake from a duct under the rad, it would be nice just to hear it run first though. We have had good advice from Andy at AB performance, he rate this engine highly.