Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Brandshatch
bigrich

posted on 19/9/05 at 12:58 AM Reply With Quote
Brandshatch

what a fantastic time ive had. spent friday and saturday in the company of MAC#1, spoke to people from all over the world. drove my car on an international race circuit and even now 24hrs on im still grinning . thanks to all the people that made this show happen (total kitcar,brandshatch and support staff ) I for one hope this beomes a regular event where people can try before they make that final purchase (whatever the make or model) but my biggest thanks go to MAC#1 Mark,Colin and Sam thanks for a special weekend,your hospitality,your product and the memories ive got Superb
shortie

posted on 19/9/05 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
Rich,

I have to agree, MAC1 were excellent and thanks to Colin I got a ride in your car which was really good, I think Colin likes being slightly sideways in Clearways!!

Car felt and sounded great, as I said on Sat it felt well sorted and that is credit to your build quality.

Brands Indy is a great circuit for watching and also a nice circuit to drive as it's easy to learn and the facilities are good.

I also have to thank MAC1 for their hospitality and once again they have excelled in the area of customer services.

Rich.

mkblade

posted on 19/9/05 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
i agree as well first class customer services.

i think my next build might well be a mac1

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.