New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: neighbours
speedyxjs

posted on 27/6/08 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
You'll probably find she was watching "deal or no deal" or some such and couldn't hear her telly properly...

Found out what Daytime TV she watches and time your grinding to co-incide or not depending on how you're getting on with her.

buy a signal jammer

Mean but i like it

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

tks

posted on 27/6/08 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
You'll probably find she was watching "deal or no deal" or some such and couldn't hear her telly properly...

Found out what Daytime TV she watches and time your grinding to co-incide or not depending on how you're getting on with her.

buy a signal jammer

Mean but i like it

Buy one turn it on...

and go over to talk a bit... if she mentions the television nor working... you offer to repare it... in the mean time you just turn off your jammer... tell her that if it doesn't work again she needs to contact you...

do it a couple of times per week and just keep the noise as usual... you will find that she really needs you...
and the noise will be forgotten everytime the tv springs back in to live again..

man i didn't knew i coud be that bad...

Tks

The above comments are always meant to be from the above persons perspective.

omega 24 v6

posted on 27/6/08 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

She'll die soon anyway

PMSL

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

clairetoo

posted on 27/6/08 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
quote:

She'll die soon anyway

PMSL

I once actually finished an argument with my neighbour with a similar line - "no problem , your old , you'll die soon anyway...."
His 50 something year old son came round to have a go at me , when I pointed out that every one in the street hated the old b**tard things got a lot nicer.........then he did die not long after , so no more complaints as the house has now been empty for nearly 4 years

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

ned

posted on 27/6/08 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
I once (and only once) complained to my council about the pikeys in a nearby council house making excessive drunken noise and playing loud music late one night. It was after 10pm but they said they wouldn't do anything until after 11pm, so we rang back after 11. Forty minutes later they arrived to witness the noise from our bedroom (it was summer and so hot you couldn't sleep without the windows open). They agreed it was bad/loud and said they would investigate, about a week later we were contacted saying that they investigated, but there were certain houses they wouldn't attend to in the road (ie the pikey's) and they would write a letter outlining our complaint to them.

If your council are anywhere near as useless as mine you won't have any problems!

Thankfully that experience was a couple of years ago and it's never happened again (more luck than council action though i fear).

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.