Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Jehovah's Witnesses
liam.mccaffrey

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
Jehovah's Witnesses

This is no way meant to offend anyone. Its not a Jehovah's Witness dig and is an observation.

An 8 seater minibus just pulled up outside and out got 7 really smartly dressed smoking hot girls, not dolly bird type girls but seriously beautiful girl next door types.

They all split off and took a house each. She just asked me if I was having a nice day and would I take a moment to read the leaflet she gave me and then left.

I have had my fair share of really pushy Jehovah's Witnesses at the house and this seemed like a much better approach.

Was it coincedence though that it was 7 gorgeous girls or am I being cynical. You decide.

[Edited on 8/11/08 by liam.mccaffrey]

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

mr henderson

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Well, without pictures it's impossible to say.

Still, being attractive might well be a sign of being in God's good books, so maybe there is something in it after all

Personally I believe in Ceiling Cat

John

[Edited on 8/11/08 by mr henderson]

Benzine

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
catnarok is upon us!

Here's a pair j-witnesses on Trailer Park Boys, I like bubble's approach. Good episode, the young blond jehovas witness turns out to be a stripper
trailer park boys clip (nws due to swearing)

[Edited on 8/11/08 by Benzine]

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
speedyxjs

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
I had a a couple of 'em show up today while i was in the garage.
One looked as though she would soon be meeting the 'great one' and the other was as you say 'girl next door'.
Must be a new 'sales technique'

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

blakep82

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
i was woken up one morning by banging on my front door. thought i'd leave it. then i heard banging again. thought i should really check it out.
went down and one really smartly dressed man in his 40s, and a woman about the same age, hands behind their back. "do you know the difference between right and wrong?" he said
"erm, i like to think so..."

i then remembered i was doing some dubious driving the night before, being 17 as i was, thought i was about to be arrested lol

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

hillbillyracer

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
They've been doing it a while, a mate told me a while back how he made an effort to be in the right place when this smart lass came walking along & he was soon disapointed!
blakep82

posted on 8/11/08 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
damn, they never come to my door anymore
never thought i'd ever say that!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

HAL 1
Builder

Posts 226
Registered 5/2/06
Location bolton

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built haldane 100, retirement project Marcos GT

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
It might be because you're less likely to tell them to f**k off if they're tasty, they might bring young kids along sometimes for the same reason, or am i too cynical ?
blakep82

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
oh, i don't mind telling kids to f**k off...

scootz

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Yep, agreed - see thread I started a few months back! Can't believe their 'sales pitch'.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=90743

Triton

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
Try arguing with them...you won't win what ever you say or however nasty you get they just smile back...

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scootz

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
That 'smile' really bugs me.

I told the last lot that I didn't believe - they asked what I believed and I told the truth... the human race is a freak of nature derived from slimy amoeba's that used to live in the sea!

Queue that 'smile'!

CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2760
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
Thought theat was only north of London
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
That 'smile' really bugs me.

I told the last lot that I didn't believe - they asked what I believed and I told the truth... the human race is a freak of nature derived from slimy amoeba's that used to live in the sea!

Queue that 'smile'!

scootz

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
Correct observation.

Southern softies have not yet evolved! London-dwellers are still slimy amoeba's living in the Thames!

CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2760
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 8/11/08 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
Thought this was Ceiling Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNcwTF1Eo70
quote:
Originally posted by mr henderson
Well, without pictures it's impossible to say.

Still, being attractive might well be a sign of being in God's good books, so maybe there is something in it after all

Personally I believe in Ceiling Cat

John

[Edited on 8/11/08 by mr henderson]

[Edited on 8/11/08 by CRAIGR]

Moorron

posted on 8/11/08 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
i had a visits a few months back, im very shy but for some reason told the truth right from the start and now i chuckle about it as it must have sounded very rude which wasnt my intention.

and it was an old bloke standing behind a nice looking 25 year old bird which was 'odd'.

i basically said "im an engineer and only believe in fact not fiction". it sorted it out tho. lol

Sorry about my spelling, im an engineer and only work in numbers.

Thinking about it

posted on 8/11/08 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
We don't get so many calling at the house since we have had the dog.

It's great to see them come down the drive. The dog goes savage and then you see them about turn and a brisk march. It has to be brisk to outrun a greyhound.

I was out getting some stuff out of my car recently when the God Sqad arrived. as they introduced themselves I had a call on my mobile. They waited 20mins while I finnished the call to carry on with the scrip.

eznfrank

posted on 8/11/08 at 11:11 PM Reply With Quote
My missus was brought up as a witness and used to tread the streets on "the ministry". She was sent out between the ages of 12 - 16, completely wrong if you ask me. Plus she is (IMO) relatively hot, (Italian/Polish with big boobs!) and was sent out alone - Wrong!!!

I have really strong feelings on the subject which I shall supress somewhat for fear of offending but I think they are an exceptionally irresponsible bunch of individuals who IMO are just a touch away from being a cult.

Perhaps a bit stereotypical but just based on what I've seen and know.

Chippy

posted on 8/11/08 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Last time they came to my place, told them I had never felt the need to have an invisible friend. They left!! Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Peteff

posted on 9/11/08 at 12:08 AM Reply With Quote
We lived in an upstairs flat years ago and every Sunday morning without fail we got the same old lady with her pushbike and front basket full of Watchtowers. She would knock at he door. I would open the upstairs window and shout "P!ss off". She never got disheartened. The ones we get now brazenly tell you they are Jehova's Witnesses which they never used to do. I had two men turn up in black overcoats carrying briefcases and they announced who they were, I replied " Thank f@ck, I thought it was CID again" and they didn't hang around long.

[Edited on 9/11/08 by Peteff]

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

davie h

posted on 9/11/08 at 02:02 AM Reply With Quote
this happened to me a few years ago i was approached on the main street by a stuning looking girl who just started of by smileing at me and saying hello (i thought my luck was in but dont tell the wife ). The girl then started to talk to me and dropped in that she was a witness and wanted me to go to a meeting or something i just about ran away

Davie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24179682@N04/?saved=1

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.