Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Explain
danhubbard

posted on 19/5/09 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
Explain

Hi
I guess i am now properly entitled to write on the forum as now a bec sits in the shed.
Many thanks for all the advice but you all forgot to warn me of 7 drivers.
I had an interesting encounter with a guy as i was filling up with fuel on the way home today.
He stopped as he was driving past 'nice car mate' whats that got in it?.... 'Iv got a 7 ' .... 'then again i like real women and not blow up women'....
You should have all warned me then i could have been on my guard!
Is there something going on out there with you guys and 7 drivers? Let me in on it!
Dan

blakep82

posted on 19/5/09 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
i think the key word in your post may be the 'bec' part

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

omega0684

posted on 19/5/09 at 10:54 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like he's just a w**ker!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
roadrunner

posted on 19/5/09 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
You should of replied by saying, my women is light and agile, not over weight and slow.
austin man

posted on 19/5/09 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like a guy that knows right from wrong to be a car it should move backwards without an add on.
After all you wouldnt take a citreon 2cv to war and make out it was a tank

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

blakep82

posted on 19/5/09 at 11:07 PM Reply With Quote
ok dan, watch the way this thread goes, then you'll understand what he said

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

austin man

posted on 19/5/09 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
four wheeled bike ???? now I am confused.

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

blakep82

posted on 19/5/09 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by austin man
four wheeled bike ???? now I am confused.

is your name dan too? if not, then i'm confused too lol

Richard Quinn

posted on 20/5/09 at 05:45 AM Reply With Quote
He may tell you that he prefers real women but it doesn't mean that he is able to get one does it?
Anyhooo, I think the main point has been missed and we have managed to turn it into a BEC v CAC (I now it should be CEC but, in the interest of evening things out here, I shall refer to them as CAC!) debate. My guess is that this was a reference to there being only one type of real 7 (Cateringvan) and everything else is just a fake that we have to make do with as we can't get a real one!

Benzine

posted on 20/5/09 at 06:05 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner
You should of replied by saying, my women is light and agile, not over weight and slow.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin',
That's what I said,
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 20/5/09 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote
he said it after he asked what engine you have, which is why i think its a bec thing

Dangle_kt

posted on 20/5/09 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
there are nobs in everything mate unfortunatly.
David Jenkins

posted on 20/5/09 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
Best one I had was a kid in a chavved-up car giving me the 'Gareth Hunt handshake' sign as I passed in the opposite direction.

The thought that went through mind was "You're a spotty-faced kid sitting in the passenger seat of a badly-chavved and badly-painted Nova, with a bunch of other spotty-faced kids. I, on the other hand, am sitting a car that goes like a rocket, corners like a go-kart and that looks and sounds far better. So who's the w*nker? "

Ninehigh

posted on 23/5/09 at 12:38 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Quinn My guess is that this was a reference to there being only one type of real 7 (Cateringvan) and everything else is just a fake that we have to make do with as we can't get a real one!

Thing is I'm the type of geek who'll remind Wayne Kerr there that the REAL 7 is built on an Austin 7, so unless he's got some early-mid 20th century engine in there and crude panelwork neither of us have a proper 7

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.