Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ken Block
blakep82

posted on 2/9/09 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
Ken Block

no, not another video we've all seen loads of times before,

but what does he actually do? i've never heard of him actually rallying, yet he's known for being a rally driver?

never heard of him in the WRC

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

grub

posted on 2/9/09 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
he owns dc shoes rallies in america but not on the wrc
flak monkey

posted on 2/9/09 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Rally America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Block_%28rally_driver%29

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

blakep82

posted on 2/9/09 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
ah that makes sense. rally america.

just seen that advert for a rally game, colin mcrae dirt or something, but with ken block all over it

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Coose

posted on 2/9/09 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
But he is bloody talented!

Spin 'er off Well...

andkilde

posted on 3/9/09 at 02:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coose

I fear I'm too old (40) to appreciate the brash poses, sideways baseball caps and swagger of today"s youth...

I much prefer the understated Finns who pop in occasionally, wipe the floor with the entire field at a North American rally, then quietly and humbly heap praise on the local talent and rally organizers during their victory interviews.

t

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 3/9/09 at 07:35 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andkilde
quote:

I fear I'm too old (40) to appreciate the brash poses, sideways baseball caps and swagger of today"s youth...

I much prefer the understated Finns who pop in occasionally, wipe the floor with the entire field at a North American rally, then quietly and humbly heap praise on the local talent and rally organizers during their victory interviews.

t

Ari Vatenen - pikes peak - perhaps?

BenB

posted on 3/9/09 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
I don't get the understated Finns. One reason why I'm disappointed when Kimi wins in F1. Give me Rubens any day, at least he shows it means something to him. Kimi just says how the set-up was nice and it was a "good" race. I still think F1 drivers should walk out onto the grid looking unkempt with a couple of tasty sorts and an empty bottle of champagne under each arm Preferably calling the other drivers "an absolute shower" in the process.
Steve Hignett

posted on 3/9/09 at 08:46 AM Reply With Quote
Well, at 40 years old, you are younger than the aforemnetioned "today's youth"!

I know what you mean, but if you have spent your whole life being a certain person and acting a certain way, then it's not such a bad thing, is it?

quote:
quote:

t

TimC

posted on 3/9/09 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

t

.... before going to the bar and getting absolutely smashed. (Helsinki rocks!)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.