Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Panorama
McLannahan

posted on 19/10/09 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Panorama

Really upsetting to watch. Can't believe some of the scum that live in this country. How could any human treat another in this way?

The racist scum don't deserve to be here - not only in this country but not in the world.

rickys2000

posted on 19/10/09 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
Agreed...It was appalling
Andybarbet

posted on 19/10/09 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
Quite disgusting - what about the 11 year old ?? my son is ten in a few weeks and i cant believe there are kids his type of age doing things like that ! Bet his mum and dad are proud !

We live on one of the worst estates in our town, its all we can afford but there is nothing like that local to us, we have neighbours from all sorts of backgrounds/countrys and everyone looks out for each other and says goodmorning etc, our mini is currently stored in my indian neighbours garage (for free !) he wont let us give him anything for it, we are happy to live in a culturally diverse neighbourhood.

Major Stare

posted on 19/10/09 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndybarbetBet his mum and dad are proud!

I bet they are.................. for what he did!.

They are more than likely not bothered.

He'd have got a slap from me

Jon "FISH"

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 19/10/09 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
He'd have got a slap from me

....In that case you'd be up before a court quicker than a speeding motorcyclist. After being placed on several registers. You can't discipline kids, Gordon and his Nannies will not allow it, sorry!

nitram38

posted on 19/10/09 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
Naw...dark nights are coming so beat them at thir own game. Wear a hoodie and give them a late night pasting

[Edited on 19/10/2009 by nitram38]

bmseven

posted on 20/10/09 at 12:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by McLannahan
Really upsetting to watch. Can't believe some of the scum that live in this country. How could any human treat another in this way?

The racist scum don't deserve to be here - not only in this country but not in the world.

And you think that makes you any better!

BMW 7 Resource
Bures Pit anyone?

richardh

posted on 20/10/09 at 12:40 PM Reply With Quote
and this is all what makes Britain Great!

Broken Britain is exactly that for all manner of reasons.

Time for a change!

MikeRJ

posted on 20/10/09 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bmseven
quote:
Originally posted by McLannahan

And you think that makes you any better!

Are you actually suggesting that it's no longer acceptable to speak out against the kind of sub-human filth featured in this program?

I fully support the OPs statement (whatever that makes me). The UK would be a far better place without this scum.

MikeR

posted on 20/10/09 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
I suspect its the suggestion that you're not allowed to have an opinion.

If you take the OP at what he's said, if you have an opinion he disagree's with then you can be legally murdered.

Now whilst I understand the sentiment of the OP and agree that racism isn't right or should be allowed. I disagree that a racist should be murdered.

(having said this, i haven't seen the program and may change my view once i've watched it - but having been subject to racism i doubt it ....... and for those who've met me and are wondering a previous g/f was indian and received degrees of racism from both sides of the fence).

MikeR

posted on 20/10/09 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
p.s. if you'd said a good slap i'd probably wouldn't have had an issue

(which i accept makes me a hypocrite)

MikeRJ

posted on 20/10/09 at 06:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
Now whilst I understand the sentiment of the OP and agree that racism isn't right or should be allowed. I disagree that a racist should be murdered.

Murder involves humans, it would be more like culling

McLannahan

posted on 20/10/09 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not saying they should be murdered - just they shouldn't be here.

I'm not comparing myself to them either.

I just don't understand the mentality of one human picking on another without motive or reason. What made the programme even more disturbing was the aggression shown by children.

I'm not suggesting round them all up and shoot them - Just that they don't deserve to live here and ironically they're trying to force others out like they're more deserving. I can't think of anywhere that would suit people like this - I guess some just want to fight with others just because they want to fight?

Does that clarify it a little? All in my opinion of course - more than happy that many may not agree with me!

JoelP

posted on 20/10/09 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
well im with you. As Tony Montana said, 'I never f****d anyone who didnt already have it coming!'

And it does sicken me that kids have had such a bad example set that there are like this at a young age, destined to become the next generation of ignorant peasant scum and bringing their kids up to be the same.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.