Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Adjustments on indy
marc n

posted on 5/4/04 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
Adjustments on indy

just wondering if the rear of the indy is adjustable for toe etc , all the independent 7 type car pictures i have seen seem to be non adjustable, which i would find hard to belive !!! or have i just looked at the wrong photos ???????

many thanks

marc

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mk-Ninja

posted on 5/4/04 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
No its fixed, you can alter the camber but thats it

I'm sure I've got one, just don't know where I've put it

Wadders

posted on 5/4/04 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
Check out Stuart Taylor, they are adjustable for toe on the rear.

i]Originally posted by marc n
just wondering if the rear of the indy is adjustable for toe etc , all the independent 7 type car pictures i have seen seem to be non adjustable, which i would find hard to belive !!! or have i just looked at the wrong photos ???????

many thanks

marc

marc n

posted on 5/4/04 at 11:20 PM Reply With Quote
cheers for that
seems strange only st do this, as i wonder what the rear tracking is like on other models, especially after hitting a few potholes !!! be interesting to see what a four wheel aligner would show

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
timcrasher

posted on 6/4/04 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
Rear toe-setting

Marc, Have a word with MK.
They say you can put shims behind the brake backplate to alter the rear toe settings.
Its a simply mod that really makes a differnce to initial turn in
Cheers
Tim

Northy

posted on 6/4/04 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
Avon is adjustable

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Built 2L 8 Valve Vx Powered Avon

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.