Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Polo Shirt manufacturers -any dealings??
gregf27

posted on 1/1/11 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Polo Shirt manufacturers -any dealings??

Bit off topic I know, but bear with me!

I have been tasked with sorting out some new Polo shirts for our clay shooting club and wondered if anyone on here has had any dealings with a firm they would recommend??

We want to have the sleeves one colour and the body another , so we stand out a bit, with a bit of wording embroidered on the sleeves, am struggling a bit finding anyone that would make them up.
I have found Loads of firms on the net that do all the same colour shirt, but not many that offer a custom service

Thought I would ask on here first as we come from all walks of life!!

cheers troops

Greg

speedyxjs

posted on 1/1/11 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
Where did chris get the locostbuilders shirts done? They were good quality though not sure whether they will do multicoloured

[Edited on 1-1-11 by speedyxjs]

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

CNHSS1

posted on 1/1/11 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
drop me a u2u and will gladly look into it when back to work on the 4th, also pretty local to you!
basically almost all the printers or embroiders do just that, they just add the logos, but buy in the shirts from a small number of suppliers. Its possible that we have some two panel colour shirts available, but no ones asked sepcifically that i recall, so would have to check catalogues when back at work. Other alternative is to buy your own polos if theres some youve seen you like, and then get us to get them printed/embroidered. i will need a copy of the logos/fonts and text to give you an idea of which process will be best. No of colours, size and detail level will determine whether full embroidery or emroidery on a badged background can be done

One last point, many shirt printers/embroiderers aim only for the business gift/stag do sort of customer where they are only likely to be given away or used once. Some of our workwear suppliers do much better quality garments if you are looking for them to fit after the first wash!! staff workwear spec are great, will last many many washes, dont shrink or colir fade, but you pay a bit more than tinterweb stuff generally

Cheers
CNH

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Guinness

posted on 1/1/11 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
We use these guys for all our branded workwear, polo shirts through to hi vis jackets.

http://www.gbtc-online.co.uk/catalog/

HTH

Mike

gregf27

posted on 2/1/11 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
CNH you have U2U,
many thanks for the replies

Alan B

posted on 2/1/11 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
Seeing as this is the non-car chat section I'd say your post was very much on-topic...

Just feeling extra pedantic this year...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.