Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Where to watch Ford v ferrari film
matty h

posted on 7/1/20 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
Where to watch Ford v ferrari film

I went to the cinema and watched it on the first weekend it was out however I would love to watch it again and let my brother see it has anyone found anywhere online to watch the full film yet.
Mat

COREdevelopments

posted on 7/1/20 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
I also seen it in the cinema and really enjoyed it. Not sure when it's out however, there is a good documentary to compliment the film called Shelby American. It's worth a watch.

Sorry, I meant to say Netflix

Rob

[Edited on 7/1/20 by COREdevelopments]

matty h

posted on 7/1/20 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds good where can I watch shelby America also just found one called 24hr war.
StrikerChris

posted on 7/1/20 at 10:54 PM Reply With Quote
Its on the cinemaHD app, but I had to scroll through afew links to find a decent quality copy.

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
COREdevelopments

posted on 7/1/20 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
Shelby American

check out above

jossey

posted on 8/1/20 at 08:59 AM Reply With Quote
It's on the beetv app in Hd.or go back to everyman cinema they are giving away free whiskey old fashioned cocktails per ticket. Or at least they did when I watched it a few week back.

David It's on the beetv app in Hd.or go back to everyman cinema they are giving away free whiskey old fashioned cocktails per ticket. Or at least they did when I watched it a few week back.

David

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 9/1/20 at 06:56 AM Reply With Quote
I didn't want to see it after my wife watched it with her friends and said it was very good

The wife liking a car thing is usually a bad sign...

cliftyhanger

posted on 9/1/20 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I didn't want to see it after my wife watched it with her friends and said it was very good

The wife liking a car thing is usually a bad sign...

We went together, both enjoyed teh film, good story well told etc.
Yes, some people have been critical about little details, but they failed to grasp it is a film, not a documentary.

If you want another recommendation, go and see JoJo Rabbit. We really enjoyed that, but verty difficult to explain the film or why we liked it so much.

Mr Whippy

posted on 10/1/20 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
Oh yeah I saw the trailer for Jo Jo Rabbit and it looked hilarious I think I'll see that at the weekend, cheers for the reminder

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.