Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locosts in Gloucester
Stuartl

posted on 7/3/07 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote
Locosts in Gloucester

Hi, this is my first posting on here. I have just sold my 16 year old Sylva Striker that I bought from a friend ()the original builder) two years ago.

I am looking to replace it with a locost and would like to see one in the flesh. Are there any cars near me here in Gloucester?

I would be delighted if someone would let me look at their car so I can make my mind up!

Many Thanks

Stuart

tegwin

posted on 7/3/07 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
I have a robinhood...(shite)...but have just finished fitting wishbone suspension on it... Its only part built..Just got the body left to go...

But if you wanted to have a look im only in Malvern..

Dunc

twybrow

posted on 7/3/07 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
I'm hoping to pick up my Stuart Taylor very soon, but it wont be a car for some time!
motodb82

posted on 7/3/07 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
locosts in Gloucester

Hi my first post also. I am in the middle of building a Locst race car for the 750mc Locost race series, was hopeing to have it ready for the first race this Sunday at Mallory Park, but am way behinde schedule. I live in Cirencester if thats any help, give me a shout.
scutter

posted on 8/3/07 at 12:19 AM Reply With Quote
I'm down the A40 in Carterton, but the cars STILL in rebuild, I should be back on the road for the end of this month if you have no luck before then i'll gladly pop over.

ATB Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
kitcarkris

posted on 12/3/07 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
i live in cirencester witrh a finished luego velocity xt if this is of any use to you

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.