Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CBR1000RR FIREBLADE
jonno

posted on 10/4/08 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
CBR1000RR FIREBLADE

CBR1000RR Fireblade engine package also spotted on ebay, any good ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CBR1000RR-FIREBLADE-KITCAR-ENGINE-PACKAGE-LOCOST-FURY_W0QQitemZ200214366325QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

having fun on a budget

Paul TigerB6

posted on 10/4/08 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
go for it!! Its got the coded key / ECU plus all the running gear by the looks of it. Do a search to see who else has got one - i'm sure they will either be along or wouldnt mind advising via a U2U
Simon

posted on 10/4/08 at 11:29 PM Reply With Quote
Looks good, but (slightly OT) I do find it irritating when it's advertised as no reserve, yet you can't but a quid!

ATB

Simon

PAUL FISHER

posted on 11/4/08 at 01:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Looks good, but (slightly OT) I do find it irritating when it's advertised as no reserve, yet you can't but a quid!

ATB

Simon

Its not just me then who gets wound up by it,why don't they put bidding starting from £999
It appears to me though late model bike engines are getting cheaper,Ive seen quite a few 05/06/07 R1 /ZX10R'S and RR Blades all with runnig gear,for around this sort of money,last year they would have fetch around £1800 all day long,I wonder why

minordelay

posted on 11/4/08 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
Just a word of warning, we have been building an Mk with an RR engine as a college project (long term). The engine itself is quite tall with 8 fuel injectors 4 of which are located in the top of the airbox. To get it to fit we have had to chop up the airbox and will also be fitting a billet sump. Ultimately we plan to construct an airbox with remote air intake from a duct under the rad, it would be nice just to hear it run first though. We have had good advice from Andy at AB performance, he rate this engine highly.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.