Board logo

anyone fancy some sprinting this year?
daniel mason - 7/1/14 at 10:57 PM

anyone on here fancy a season of sprinting this year? im looking at the longton and district m/c who are based in preston but host sprints at 3 sisters wigan,aintree,anglesey,teeside,blyton park as well as hills at harewood,olivers mount,prescott etc
some are double header weekenders,so camping and a few beers too!
pm me if anyones interested so i can get you contact details.. its relatively cheap,as long as you have the safety gear,and the people seem friendly. and most of all it should be fun

yozza - 8/1/14 at 07:52 AM

That sounds exactly what I am after. I have a 205 Gti track car with roll cage etc and hoping that would be suitable if not that competetive. The fact you can share a car between 2 people is a real bonus also.
Regards
Joe

jelly head - 8/1/14 at 08:15 AM

Was going to have a crack at some events this year in the Clio, think my missis might have a go too.

I'm at the other side of the hills from you though so much much use really...

minitici - 8/1/14 at 09:46 AM

Do the Wigton Motor Club events and come up to Scotland for their rounds at Kames and Forrestburn.

daniel mason - 8/1/14 at 05:16 PM

still might do the wigton events as im a member. ive gust purchased ross napiers hayabusa prosport for a good price,and sold my zzr1100 cluuby for a great price to germany! do you know the car? thanks

minitici - 9/1/14 at 12:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
still might do the wigton events as im a member. ive gust purchased ross napiers hayabusa prosport for a good price,and sold my zzr1100 cluuby for a great price to germany! do you know the car? thanks

Yes I know Ross's Prosport (and its previous owner).
Great car.