Board logo

IVA Birmingham
gazza1591 - 7/4/11 at 04:18 PM

Hi All

I have been told that the Birmingham IVA test center is to lose this year ? and move to kidderminster ?
can anyone confirm if this is correct and if so is there any info on the net ab out it ?

thanks

spiderman - 13/9/11 at 12:17 AM

Hi gazza1591
Did you find out whether B'ham IVA centre is closing and moving to Kidderminster? As this would be handier for me, I was going to go to Shrewsbury hopfully in a couple of months. I know they have a VOSA inspection site there as I have been to have a VIC done there but do not know if they do IVA's

By the way you have a u2u.

40inches - 13/9/11 at 07:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gazza1591
Hi All

I have been told that the Birmingham IVA test center is to lose this year ? and move to kidderminster ?
can anyone confirm if this is correct and if so is there any info on the net ab out it ?

thanks

Looks like that was true. IVA Test Centres

gazza1591 - 13/9/11 at 07:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spiderman
Hi gazza1591
Did you find out whether B'ham IVA centre is closing and moving to Kidderminster? As this would be handier for me, I was going to go to Shrewsbury hopfully in a couple of months. I know they have a VOSA inspection site there as I have been to have a VIC done there but do not know if they do IVA's

By the way you have a u2u.

Hi as above link the birmingham centre is now closed and the kidderminster one is now open for IVA tests

MikeR - 13/9/11 at 11:35 AM

Damn - i really should build faster..... i've been planning on going there for 10 years.

Yorkie - 13/9/11 at 10:10 PM

Yes, it has closed and has been moved to Kidderminster.

They were moving some of the kit when I had my re-test.