Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: steering rack problem.
piggy1600cvh

posted on 19/3/09 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
steering rack problem.

i know this is an issue but the steering rack im using is about 140mm to short for the car, does anyone know were i can get extensions made for a nova rack? if not is there any other desgin i can use to bring the hub closer to the ends of the steerring rack

many thanks

mat

lover of sheep

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jacko

posted on 19/3/09 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
Give mk a ring or go and see them
you may get a ride in a car too
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
piggy1600cvh

posted on 19/3/09 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
cool, do they have a web site? i live only down the road from them, well about 20 mile any way lol.

lover of sheep

jacko

posted on 19/3/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

http://www.mk-sportscars.fsnet.co.uk/

The only thing is they have moved
some one will know there new address
and phone number

[Edited on 19/3/09 by jacko]

[Edited on 19/3/09 by jacko]

austin man

posted on 19/3/09 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
Aven Industrial Park, Tickhill Road, Maltby. ps check whose driving before having the ride

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

piggy1600cvh

posted on 20/3/09 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by austin man
Aven Industrial Park, Tickhill Road, Maltby. ps check whose driving before having the ride

thank you very much, question why should i check who is driving first lol is one of them a mad man lol ?

thanks for all your help mat

lover of sheep

chrisg

posted on 20/3/09 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
Ask for Danny - nice sedate drive.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

piggy1600cvh

posted on 21/3/09 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
thanks all, iv just spoke to the man and he said £40 a pair, thanks all for your help

cheers mat.

lover of sheep

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.