Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MAC#1 ZR for sale
20vturbogaz

posted on 28/4/11 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
MAC#1 ZR for sale

For Sale:

MAC#1 ZR (designed to fit a ford zetec engine, running a type 9 gear box)

I have here my unfinished MAC#1 which consists of kits 1 and 2, plus lots of other extras (listed below).

The build so far has been fully documented in photographs and has been carried out to a very high standard, by electro-mechanical engineer. 90% of the plating of the cockpit is done (the transmission tunnel is the only thing to finish). The fibreglass bodywork only needs some small adjustments before fixing. The bodywork is in SEAT Zinc Yellow.

Parts in Kit 1 are:
Chassis (powder coated black) – roll cage mounting points added at additional cost to myself
All sheeting to carry out the cockpit and some extras
Lots of rivets
Wishbones
Cycle wings
Reinforced anti-roll bar (this was an additional cost)
All fibreglass bodywork, including the extra cover piece for the seat belt points (again this was an additional cost)
Plus all nuts, bolts, fixtures and fittings to attach wishbones etc

Parts in Kit 2 are: (all unfitted and in box)
GAZ coilover suspension
Brakelines
Master cylinder
P clips
Fixtures and fittings etc
Fuel tank and fuel lines

Additional items:
Both front hubs
Steering column
Steering rack (mounted on car, shortened by MAC)
Sierra rear differential (ratio 3.9, MAC preferred ratio for this engine conversion)
Type 9 gearbox and bell housing
Carbon fibre dash ( £176 original cost)
Polo radiator – as recommended to use by MAC

There is also plenty of aluminium sheeting and rivets remaining, I will also throw in all the bits and pieces I have that are additional to what MAC gave with the kit.

I have the invoice from MAC for the first 2 kits, totalling £3942.77.
I estimate additional items total around £1000.

I am reluctantly selling what will be a stunning finished kit car because I now have a new role where I have to work 6 days a week, and I no longer have the required time to dedicate to building the car.

There are possible a few small items that I may not have listed, but if there are any additional parts these will also be included in the sale.

The MAC#1 kit is built to a very high standard and the owners Mark and Colin have second-to-none customer service, where help building the car is only a phone call away. You can contact them for costs to finish the kit if you need.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you wish any further details. I have a very detailed photo log if you wish me to send you any pictures. For the right price I will deliver the kit car anywhere within the UK, in person to you.
£3300 ONO

Plus 102 other build pictures.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

jlayton

posted on 30/4/11 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
hiya mate if my bike sells soon i could be interested. is there anyway i could see some more photos of the build, and pics of parts you have so i can get a better insite of what it consists of to finish.

cheers jim

Alligator

posted on 1/5/11 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Hi I'm interesting to buy your car can you send me to my private e-mail more pictures? and where I need to pick up the car?

Thank you

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.