Board logo

Any one upto anything in Bristol area?
morcus - 6/9/12 at 05:58 PM

I've just moved to Bristol for my new job which means it will be even longer before I can fiunally get started but on the plus side I'm being taught how to weld propperly and some other useful skills (Like taking apart engines). My folks have got a massive garage up here though and my father has said I can use it if I help him clear it so I might be able to start in a very low key way.

Any way just wondering if anyone in the area has any regular sort of runs or shows or anything simillar so I could maybe come up and see some cars.

stupott901 - 6/9/12 at 08:13 PM

Hi there

yes there is a active club in the area and some of us are out quite often try the Bristol kit car club

stu

Daddylonglegs - 6/9/12 at 09:37 PM

Yep, the BKCC was out again tonight (well a handfull of us anyhow). Be good to see more faces

Mr C - 6/9/12 at 11:41 PM

I'm at the Forge Motorsport Action Day at Castle Coombe on saturday loads of car clubs, mainly tuned rather than Kitcars though I'm taking the v-storm and have some track time to give it its first run. I'll be on the Briskoda stand just look for the bright yellow R35 GTR!!! and 50 skodas with a kit car chucked in there somewhere!!