Board logo

How Many Luego's are out there NOW.
jollygreengiant - 7/4/09 at 06:59 PM

Ok, so the Stoneleigh Show is fast approaching, it is time now for a quick reminder and forethought about who we have out there. Those that are on the road and those who are still building. So, Poll what you have got and give me an idea if you are going to Stoneleigh if you can.
We hope to be able to provide the usual level of hospitality (although I'm not sure about bringing the Gazebo this year). I know how big a pitch I asked for this year so lets see how much of it you have filled.

[Edited on 7/4/09 by jollygreengiant]

jollygreengiant - 7/4/09 at 07:01 PM

Just so there's no doubt I'm OTR and going.

Paul (Notts) - 7/4/09 at 07:02 PM

Looking forward to it. Camping Sat and Sun.

Paul

chris_smith - 7/4/09 at 07:24 PM

just getting ready for re-test locost (with luego loom) retest on 27th so fingers crossed

chris

wilkingj - 7/4/09 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul (Notts)
Looking forward to it. Camping Sat and Sun.

Paul

Me too all things being OK.

Carefull Lads... you wont hear me coming now I have fixed the tappets

Danozeman - 7/4/09 at 07:49 PM

Im there in my Velocost. Hoping to camp sat night for sunday. Got to be home for Monday.

richard thomas - 7/4/09 at 07:57 PM

Gonna make this one hopefully! Camping too....is it a Sunday/Monday?

tomgregory2000 - 7/4/09 at 08:00 PM

There is no box for me to tick as i have passed my sva and have inspection tomorrow.
So not on the road and not building anymore :-s

x_flow57 - 7/4/09 at 08:05 PM

Finished Luego locost, may be able to make it it all depends on weather I have to work.

FT
FT

Nick

rusty nuts - 7/4/09 at 08:30 PM

Will be there on the Saturday for Sunday and Monday but not sure what time as I may have to work on the Saturday . Will be camping as usual . Same camping area ??

jollygreengiant - 7/4/09 at 09:13 PM

Tick the box tom. You've finished building and are just hoop hoping now. Finding a trailer for mine was a PITA & I just had the one day to do it.
I shall be camping, getting there as early as possible. I presume that we should go for the usual camping area, as that seem to work well. I shall be posting more details about our display area as I become aware of them (phone call tomorrow I think). I shall be there for the long haul.

I feel its going to be a really good one this year.

quote:
Originally posted by tomgregory2000
There is no box for me to tick as i have passed my sva and have inspection tomorrow.
So not on the road and not building anymore :-s

perci - 8/4/09 at 07:33 AM

We will be there for the saturday set up & sunday/monday show days.. looking forward to it!

richwill - 8/4/09 at 08:17 AM

I have a retest on the 29th so fingers crossed. I am thinking of camping on Saturday night but dont think i would be in the velocity as 3 hour trip seems a lot for possibly its first outing. May be in my Bongo with the kids though.

jollygreengiant - 8/4/09 at 08:38 AM

Just confirmed with Grosvenor Ehibitions. Same display area as last year. So shall we say same camping enclave as last year.

Findlay234 - 8/4/09 at 08:56 AM

Got SVA on the 23rd for my ..... is it a velocost????

Was one of the few cars they built with IRS but maintained the original low locost bodywork and the narrow locost track.

bill132hotrod - 8/4/09 at 11:37 AM

Hi guys will be there in the tool weather permitting and hopefully camping, got almost 300 miles on the clock now and no problems as yet, longest journey so far 50 miles so will be looking forward to the long haul up to Stoneliegh, i may well be tagging on with a few others from tiger owners club that are coming up in convoy for the weekend, hope to see you all then.
Regards BILL.

hector - 9/4/09 at 09:11 PM

I will not be there as I am part way through plumbing up me new turbo and also replacing rear lights with LED ones.
Hopefully back on road in couple of weeks if i pull me finger out!!
cheers colin

NeilP - 10/4/09 at 12:42 AM

Will be there

rusty nuts - 10/4/09 at 08:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hector
I will not be there as I am part way through plumbing up me new turbo and also replacing rear lights with LED ones.
Hopefully back on road in couple of weeks if i pull me finger out!!
cheers colin

Couple of weeks ? Stoneleigh isn't until May so you should have plenty of time.