Board logo

FS: Tiger Avon Chassis (light damage), full cage and bodywork
supercat - 11/8/11 at 06:36 PM

I am selling my old Avon chassis which has light front offside damage to the chassis following a collision at a Track Day, it includes full set of bodywork and full Caged rollcage.

The sale includes:
- Avon Chassis, ali panelled with rear section of Tiger/Caged rollcage welded in place. Has 2 x 10mm copper fuel lines and copper brake lines intact, as well as saddles for fixing loom with cable ties
- OBP floor mounted pedal box (no m/cyls)
- Front Tiger/Caged roll cage
- Avon main body tub with widened rear arches
- Avon nose cone
- 2 x Avon bonnets
- 2 x standard Tiger Avon front cycle wings with indicators
- 2 x Carbon Mods Carbon Aero front cycle wings on Westfield cycle wing mounts (OS has some scuffs and surface cracks)
- couple of small ali fill in panels including rear diffuser
- set of wishbones (missing a couple of rosejoints) - these were not on the car at the time of the accident - rears have been modified

Damage to chassis - the car took a hit on the OS front wheel which has bent the front top cross member and and front top chassis rail. The car has not been involved in any other incidents. I have the Tiger chassis plate and the original invoice for the chassis as well.

NOTE: rear brake calipers, fuel pump and master cylinders shown in photo are not included in the sale.

Looking for offers in the region of £1300, collection from Hatfield - just North of M25, 5 mins from A1(M).

Please send email rather than PM.
James

belgian2b - 14/8/11 at 07:13 AM

Hello,

Where can i find your e-mail address ?

Gerardo

supercat - 14/8/11 at 07:33 AM

Sorry thought it was switched on, its at the bottom of messages now, I've sent you a u2u as well.....