Board logo

You gotta love LEGO!
ReMan - 21/9/12 at 12:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52lqL5w&feature=player_embedded

welderman - 21/9/12 at 12:22 PM

far too much time on his hands

very clever stuff

Agriv8 - 21/9/12 at 01:01 PM

Very cool I wander how big the instuction book would be.

ATB agriv8

Ninehigh - 21/9/12 at 01:16 PM

Construction time 600 hours..

Imagine the fit he threw when his mum told him to put it away before bedtime

tegwin - 21/9/12 at 01:25 PM

Looks like someone has been reading production line 101! All that processing hardware and the balls are still all muddled up. Hurts my OCD to see that

D Beddows - 21/9/12 at 01:31 PM

Just imagine what he could have achieved if he'd set his mind to doing something useful.......

It IS very impressive though

Ninehigh - 21/9/12 at 01:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
Looks like someone has been reading production line 101! All that processing hardware and the balls are still all muddled up. Hurts my OCD to see that

If it's that bad shouldn't you be calling it CDO?

nick205 - 21/9/12 at 04:17 PM

How many gazillion £££££s worth of Lego has he got Very impressive planning, execution and dedication.

For those not in the zone with this, Lego is very very expensive plastic and Lego is a very successful company.

Personally been a lover for nearly 40 years. Reignited over the past few years as my kids have got into it...in fact no.1 son is working on his latest creation right now.

dhutch - 21/9/12 at 05:05 PM

Awesome.

Had a bit of a reminisce a few weeks ago when clearing my room, I got out just round the time the 'studless' came in with the last real kit I had being the code-pilot. Dad bought the mindstorms kit a few years later, but after I had stopped using it!

Mindstorms kit is actually currently up for sale, although im holding onto the rest.

Daniel

TheGiantTribble - 21/9/12 at 08:18 PM

I mean how would you come up with that! Or be able to afford it?

StevenB - 21/9/12 at 09:54 PM

very impressive indeed.

doubt the 600 hours though.

Cant show this to the wee lad or he will
be expecting dad to produce a lego
nuclear submarine tomorrow.