Board logo

Knight Rider Returns
mistergrumpy - 13/12/07 at 07:37 PM

Dum Da Da Dum, Dum Da Da Dum

joneh - 13/12/07 at 08:03 PM

Using a ford? I don't remember KIT breaking down that often!

martyn_16v - 13/12/07 at 08:37 PM

No. No no no no no no. Wrong.

mistergrumpy - 13/12/07 at 08:40 PM

I agree. I'll bet its sh1te. They should let sleeping dogs lie

MkIndy7 - 13/12/07 at 09:20 PM

quote:
All of the conversion work was carried out by Galpin Auto Sports, which has worked on MTV's 'Pimp My Ride', and included restyling the cars to look similar to the original Pontiac Trans-Am used in the 1980's television series.

How exactly does the mustang look similar to a Trans-Am!
The Red flashing light is about the only similarity.

Then again this is coming from a company/program that'll do a £30,000 cosmetic makecover on a clapped out banger without sorting the basic mechanicals!

robinbastd - 13/12/07 at 10:56 PM

Cue gratuitous post just so you can see the St.Hoff avatar.
<--------------------

Ian

zetec7 - 14/12/07 at 05:15 AM

For those unlucky enough to own North American GM products (I have several), as opposed to Fords (which have never given me trouble), always remember the GM engineer's credo..."No, wait...there's got to be a harder way!".

Don't believe me? Try changing the front spark plugs on a Fiero GT, changin dashboard bulbs on an S-10 pickup, etc. etc.

alfasudsprint - 14/12/07 at 11:28 AM

I work near the millenium bridge at the moment, we go for breakky once a week and the pub is on Knightrider Street...and they have a signed photo of the Hoff behind the bar!

recommend the breakky, its 3.95 incl chips and a tea/coffee and it does you the whole day its so big, fantastic value anywhere, let alone the City.

Tim