Board logo

so what did everyone get
oadamo - 25/12/07 at 12:14 PM

i got some intimately beckham after shave. my dad get me a toe rope because last time i broke down i didnt have one lol.and lots of other junk lol.
adam

David Jenkins - 25/12/07 at 12:27 PM

Sony MP3 player - got my entire CD collection onto a device about the size of a tiny bar of chocolate. Amazing.

Ricks-9r - 25/12/07 at 01:07 PM

Ferrari eau de toilette ,shirt & tie ,sweets & chocs ime not complaining

viatron - 25/12/07 at 01:09 PM

No socks.... everything else was great. even got a rck pig t-shirt and a genesis cd

martin1973 - 25/12/07 at 01:18 PM

halfwits rachet spanners

bigrich - 25/12/07 at 01:24 PM

xbox360,some games,hard cash and some beers. can't complain

Rich

[Edited on 25/12/07 by bigrich]

omega 24 v6 - 25/12/07 at 01:33 PM

WOW SANTA IS COOL.
I got 3 day pass to F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps staying at a small hotel where barring an F1 team (anyone know which one, they wouldn't tell SWMBO) we are the only other guests. Seating in the open air grandstand at AU ROUGE
Absolutely chuffed to bits would be an understatment.

Happy xmas to you all.

Confused but excited. - 25/12/07 at 01:53 PM

A laptop, digital camera, Glenfiddich and a REALLY COOL WATCH .
Oh, and some other stuff.

All the best guys and gals.

I'm off to fill and chill.

[Edited on 25/12/07 by Confused but excited.]

David Jenkins - 25/12/07 at 02:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
WOW SANTA IS COOL.
I got 3 day pass to F1 Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps staying at a small hotel where barring an F1 team (anyone know which one, they wouldn't tell SWMBO) we are the only other guests. Seating in the open air grandstand at AU ROUGE
Absolutely chuffed to bits would be an understatment.

Happy xmas to you all.

Now I'm severely jealous...

(only joking! Enjoy!)

richard thomas - 25/12/07 at 02:30 PM

Nowt!

Snuggs - 25/12/07 at 02:38 PM

Shirts, jeans, chocs and enough cash to get a reconditioned LT77 gearbox to go with the new engine I just bought.

phelpsa - 25/12/07 at 02:51 PM

A few CDs, lots of books, a coilover conversion kit and a set of banded steel wheels for the Polo

No socks!

Jon Ison - 25/12/07 at 02:51 PM

Flatshifter........

robertst - 25/12/07 at 03:02 PM

I GOT THE BEST GIFT EVER!!!!! will have me happy for the rest of this week..

Description
Description

happy holidays to all...

bonzoronnie - 25/12/07 at 03:06 PM

Well I was naughty. Had some of mine early. A set of Coil overs & a big bag of suspension bushes.

Some more memory for the PC

The usual items of clothing.

The most unusual thing!!??. A jumbo. knife, fork & spoon.
The senior citizen equivalent to "Tommy Tippy " cutlery.

Don't ask it's a long story!!

Ronnie

stevec - 25/12/07 at 03:55 PM

Turbosmart boost control adjuster
I feel an hour in the garage coming on.
Steve.

Gezza - 25/12/07 at 04:06 PM

hi all i got barry sheenes book, david off cool water after shave, 3 big bars of dairy milk chocolate...

but no socks

oh but swimbo says i can buy another kit, but which one????

sgraber - 25/12/07 at 04:34 PM

Nintendo Wii and a complete set of deWalt Drill bits, a "super neat" cork puller with a lever that you push down, pull up and presto cork out, and some Levis jeans.

Actually I bought the Wii in the guise as a gift for my kids, but I actually bought it for me. LOL.

L5W - 25/12/07 at 04:41 PM

Mark Evans A Race car is born DVD

and some beers, hic!

donut - 25/12/07 at 04:59 PM

quote:

so what did everyone get

Laid!

Fred W B - 25/12/07 at 05:24 PM

A cool book, shirts, chocks

61 - 71
61 - 71

Cheers

Fred W B

nitram38 - 25/12/07 at 05:25 PM

I got a radio control ariel atom complete with stig, (from argos, before you ask)

oadamo - 25/12/07 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by donut
quote:

so what did everyone get

Laid!

not yet she just finished 3 nights. ive gotta wait till she has some sleep

oadamo - 25/12/07 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nitram38
I got a radio control ariel atom complete with stig, (from argos, before you ask)

i want one cool
adam

eccsmk - 25/12/07 at 05:53 PM

i got tickets to see lee evans and a sony nv-u52 so i might not get lost so much now
merry xmas all

liam.mccaffrey - 25/12/07 at 06:48 PM

i got a snowboard and a leatherman surge and a ps3 game!!!

carpmart - 25/12/07 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stevec
Turbosmart boost control adjuster
I feel an hour in the garage coming on.
Steve.

Top bit of kit that!

Macbeast - 25/12/07 at 07:34 PM

Richard Hammond's book - AND - a Jeremy Clarkson book.

No imagination some of these people

Simon - 25/12/07 at 08:10 PM

I got an iPod shuffle. It's very sweet, but loading my music seems tedious. I was expecting about 2 secs per album!

Also got jumpers, chocolate, slippers(!!! - first pair since I was 4. Be a bloody pipe next).

I did however buy myself an Emerald ECU and various other bits for car

ATB

Simon

[Edited on 25/12/07 by Simon]

Agriv8 - 25/12/07 at 08:18 PM

I got 1 Happy Swimbo ( cooked Christmas dinner - just about to wash up )and a happy 4.5 month old son (loved the shinney wrapping paper - not too bothered about the pesents ).

PS Just for the record didnt get any socks and will enjoy the starwars DVD's.

all the best

Agriv8, Mrs Agriv8 and Baby Agriv8

TimC - 25/12/07 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by richard thomas
Nowt!

Eh? Need to get yourself something then mate... 1500cc 'Extreme Engines' motor might be suitable compensation.

Me: my SA2005 helmet is super nice; also had some nice clothes, chocs, booze, a sterling silver USB memory stick(!), Hamilton's book and some accesories from Carbonmods. Yippee!

CraigJ - 25/12/07 at 08:57 PM

I got a remote control helicopter, those really little ones you get in gadget shops, been playing wi it all day lol. tough little bugger ive crashed it more than ive had it flying.

zxrlocost - 25/12/07 at 09:10 PM

a NOS Refill 50 brake

nib1980 - 25/12/07 at 10:17 PM

a fiancee.

[Edited on 25/12/07 by nib1980]

joneh - 25/12/07 at 10:43 PM

I got an Clarke Engine stand from my missus. Yay!

oadamo - 25/12/07 at 10:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nib1980
a fiancee.

[Edited on 25/12/07 by nib1980]

bad luck mate

NeilP - 25/12/07 at 10:48 PM

A new cordless drill

A Polartec Head Buff (which will of course be tested tomorrow).

Some nice clothes and some posh pong

AND A TERRY'S CHOCOLATE ORANGE (dark of course) - WEYYY HEYYYY!!!

Maerry Chrisssmuss - wunn an allll (hic)!

Fozzie - 25/12/07 at 10:57 PM

Happy Christmas every one!

I got 2 of my pressies early........

a battery conditioner for the Fozzmobile......

and

A Trevor James alto saxophone.....

Woke with a sore throat and stinking cold this morning, so not been able to enjoy the rest of me pressies.....plus...just got rid of the 'out-laws'.......

Hopefully better in t'morning....

Fozzie

MikeRJ - 25/12/07 at 11:04 PM

A Leatherman Squirt E4, a set of Halfords combination ratchet spanners with a twist in them (i.e. each end is at 90 degrees), a pair of front wishbones for my Fiat Coupe, a powder coating system, several choccy oranges, and a couple of bottles of superb single malt, one of which has taken a bit of a hammering already

D Beddows - 25/12/07 at 11:29 PM

On the up side a pillar drill, bench grinder, and some slippers ( I feel I have reached the age to fully appreciate slippers) a dvd of ''Surfs Up' (there is something about penguins surfing I find incredibly amusing ) and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

Simon - 25/12/07 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by D Beddows
....... and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

Well, next year take the better half on holiday over Xmas for the grand they would have had between them, and see if they like it less!

If mine try that (in a few years, I'll be digging out receipts.

ATB

Simon

JoelP - 25/12/07 at 11:50 PM

i needed socks and slippers this year and didnt get any!

Mr Whippy - 25/12/07 at 11:55 PM

a lot of turkey (she got one that serves 14 people!!!) oh and sprouts

D Beddows - 25/12/07 at 11:58 PM

Oh we're SERIOUSLY considering it

Took them to Euro Disney last Christmas and they couldn't really be bothered with that either Bought a bigger house as well last year so they could have more space..... they seem to have forgotten about that ......and everything we got them to make their rooms nice.......

Sorry, I sound a little bitter ho ho ho and all that everyone

Coose - 26/12/07 at 12:16 AM

A Frank Thomas jacket to go with my shiny new (to me) Cagiva Raptor, some geet noisy CDs (30 Seconds to Mars and Gallows) and the Simpons Movie. Oh yes, and quite pissed!

(the last one is much to the delight of Mrs Coose who is 4 1/2 months pregnant.... )

Mr Whippy - 26/12/07 at 12:50 AM

quote:
....... and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

that's about £400 more than I ever got and I was always well chuffed, you should get them oranges next year

beppesignori - 26/12/07 at 01:32 AM

Caterham Rear Lights, Willans Harness and Team Dynamics Pro 2 Wheels(satin black)...I am a spoiled teenager with parents who understand my needs...(well, my parents still treat me like one..turning 34 this year:-). Not getting laid until New Years...but worth the wait, since its a blond, blueeyed, swedish nurse...Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year to everyone

violentblue - 26/12/07 at 01:39 AM

cooked a full turkey dinner, so I an do no wrong with the inlaws now,
got a couple sweaters, a very nice digital camera (just the body to replace my analogue pentax, but still uses the same lenses, which I have a nice collection of)
and permission to buy an engine crane when they come on sale.

[Edited on 26/12/07 by violentblue]

Blakey_boy - 26/12/07 at 06:44 AM

So far 1 pair of socks Hamsters book, Competition car suspension book, Satnav usual stinky stuff, couple of CDs (Eagles and Chris rea).

Oh and a Planer, Angle Grinder a Battery powered drill, jigsaw and a 40 odd piece half inch drive socket set.

With the relations yet to come on Saturday Yea!! (I think)

[Edited on 26/12/07 by Blakey_boy]

foskid - 26/12/07 at 08:51 AM

same as every year---- a seriously depleated bank balance. but we all had a ball. (not spherical)

matt.c - 26/12/07 at 10:53 AM

xrdeer
xrdeer

Image deleted by owner

cossey - 26/12/07 at 01:12 PM

the complete set of Carroll Smith books

its nice to see that almost everything we do on kitcars is wrong but in many cases it isnt that difficult or expensive to do it right

rayward - 26/12/07 at 03:35 PM

usual stuff, smellies/socks etc,

oh and this....................

Ray

Bob C - 26/12/07 at 08:14 PM

Spaghetti westerns box set & a toblerone. Bless my daughter!
That's tonight sorted.....
Bob

martin1973 - 26/12/07 at 11:28 PM

quote:
On the up side a pillar drill, bench grinder, and some slippers ( I feel I have reached the age to fully appreciate slippers) a dvd of ''Surfs Up' (there is something about penguins surfing I find incredibly amusing ) and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

well i'd be buying them sweet fa
n fetching them a thick ear for the trouble but thats me.

[Edited on 26/12/07 by martin1973]

David Jenkins - 27/12/07 at 09:12 AM

quote:
... and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

Next year, get them each a goat...

Goats

sgraber - 27/12/07 at 03:47 PM

If you really want to make a difference then a goat or a cow or drinking water is something that absolutely makes a positive difference in this world. It takes such a small effort on our part. Every one of my sisters and my parents give to this organization each year:

http://www.heifer.org/

Think what £1000 would do! And your kids could feel good about themselves instead of complaining like the little brats that apparently they are.

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
quote:
... and on the down side two grumpy ungrateful teenagers who feel that about £500 each wasn't enough money spent on them........

Kids..........

Next year, get them each a goat...

Goats

Simon - 27/12/07 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by beppesignori
its a blond,

So it's a bloke then. Each to their own I guess

Unless you're of the fairer sex, in which case I guess it's ok

ATB

Simon

triumphdave - 28/12/07 at 07:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Coose
A Frank Thomas jacket to go with my shiny new (to me) Cagiva Raptor, some geet noisy CDs (30 Seconds to Mars and Gallows) and the Simpons Movie. Oh yes, and quite pissed!

(the last one is much to the delight of Mrs Coose who is 4 1/2 months pregnant.... )

I have got a nice pair of noisy pipes in the garage for that Raptor if your interested