Board logo

R.I.P
dilley - 20/3/08 at 07:37 PM

Hi guys, I have not been on here for bloody ages, the ultima was involved in a rear end shunt last week and is now dead, bent chassis the full works and it wasn't even my fault!

Paul (Notts) - 20/3/08 at 07:38 PM

One hell of a nice car to have killed off!

bad luck

Paul

onzarob - 20/3/08 at 07:40 PM

what this one?

I feel your pain, hopefully no one hurt.

Description
Description

Mark G - 20/3/08 at 07:43 PM

Thats a shame to hear.

Hopefully the insurance should pay out and allow you to get back on the road soon?

dilley - 20/3/08 at 07:46 PM

Had a trip out and broke down on a blind bend in torrential rain, got out the car to hear a car coming round the corner, dived over the roof if not I would have been squashed!!! no chance of it going back on the road its knackered.

DIY Si - 20/3/08 at 07:48 PM

damn, that's bad news. Just glad you made it out ok! Did you ever hear anything about the Indy?

hobbsy - 20/3/08 at 07:50 PM

Sorry to hear about this dilley.

Not having much luck are you, your last kit (Blackbird turbo?) was nicked and now this one has been spanked up the ar5e!

Best of luck sorting out the insurance mare etc...

mistergrumpy - 20/3/08 at 09:19 PM

Nooo Don't be posting any pictures here. One of my favourite cars around the Ultima, don't want to see it all knackered. I feel for you mate.

DarrenW - 20/3/08 at 11:25 PM

RIP - here here.

Iam genuinely gutted for you. Id love one of those. Does insurance allow for suitable polished posh bird in exchange?

Iam preying that all your wildest upgrades are realised in the rebuilt version.

eznfrank - 21/3/08 at 08:16 AM

Gutted!! Beautiful car, shame, even more so when not your fault. Keep us posted with your replacement purchase!

Mr Whippy - 21/3/08 at 08:48 AM

at least you didn't end up dead as the car, sounds a narrow escape

You'll no doubt get full value for it as it looked very nice in the pictures, you should argue that it should be replaced with a new turn key car, top spec.

Chin up, you'll have new car by spring.