Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Should cyclists pay tax and insurance?
matt_claydon

posted on 28/6/09 at 08:51 AM Reply With Quote
Car tax is free for cars emitting <100g CO2/km anyway, so how could you possibly justify charging a cyclist?
JoelP

posted on 28/6/09 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matt_claydon
Car tax is free for cars emitting <100g CO2/km anyway, so how could you possibly justify charging a cyclist?

Thats a very good point, unless its being ridden by a fat dude farting constantly!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

chrisg

posted on 28/6/09 at 10:44 AM Reply With Quote
*In best Liverpool accent*

Calm down, calm down!

It was a joke

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

BenB

posted on 28/6/09 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
I just wish cyclists would obey the highway code rules.

I'm fed up being mown down on zebra or pelican crossings by cyclists who either decide that they don't have to stop for red lights so run them or decide they're pedestrians and cross the road at pedestrian crossings.

It's probably the usual thing- a small % giving the majority a bad name. However, if you believe the polls, the majority run red lights.....

Personally I think it would only be fair to give all pedestrians tazars to use on any cyclists who try to run them over. Just hear that Lycra sizzle

A cycle + cyclist may not do much damage if they crashed into a car but they sure could do if they crashed into a pedestrian. I know how much it hurts cos I did it to someone back in the day. Damn Wonderbra adverts near pelican crossings.... That's just plain bad planning....

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.