Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Is this funny or not?
x_flow57

posted on 13/10/09 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Is this funny or not?

I cant decide is this bloke a hero or a dick, is the clip funny or outrageous, discus.

Hero or Dick

Nick

coozer

posted on 13/10/09 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Dick, clip is plain stupid.. maybe I'm getting old as I used to think it was hilarious but not anymore....

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

iank

posted on 13/10/09 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Dick, having been soaked by tossers like that I really don't have a sense of humour about it.

Not only that but deliberately driving into a deep puddle like that one risks aquaplaning right next to a bus queue of kids - the impact of taking out a group of kids due to losing control doesn't bear thinking about.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

clairetoo

posted on 13/10/09 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Total dick.............I may have thought that funny when I was nine , but unlike that dick I grew up .

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

x_flow57

posted on 13/10/09 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
Total dick.............I may have thought that funny when I was nine , but unlike that dick I grew up .

MMM but is smoking the tyres down a crowded road not just as stupid?

Grown up?

[Edited on 13/10/09 by x_flow57]

Staple balls

posted on 14/10/09 at 12:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by x_flow57
quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo

MMM but is smoking the tyres down a crowded road not just as stupid?

Grown up?

I dunno, full control of car, good driver, people aware of what's going on Vs. tearing through a puddle in front of a bus stop with a load of unsuspecting kids at it.

Not to mention, one thing has absolutely no intent to harm, and is done to please an audience in the manner of some good natured fun.

The other done to soak some kids for no good reason and frankly be a dick, intentionally.

JoelP

posted on 14/10/09 at 06:33 AM Reply With Quote
that also looked quite fast to be hitting a puddle, esp when intentionally driving close to the kerb.

Rod Ends

posted on 14/10/09 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
Driver nicked
x_flow57

posted on 14/10/09 at 01:07 PM Reply With Quote
Thats answers the other question I had, had the whole thing been set up?
mistergrumpy

posted on 14/10/09 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
Ah, just watched that on the news and thought it'd be on here. Happy splashing I believe it's called and the drivers just handed herself in.
Couple of enormous cock ends. His voice grates me as he tries to wind his missus up who's giggling away like a little girl and then she starts pipping her horn as she gets up to the bus stop. I bet they had great sex after that they were so excited! I only hope his banjo string snapped and he knocked her off the bed in the frenzy, landing on her head resulting in mild concussion. Dicks!

focijohn

posted on 14/10/09 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
wan**r. i hope they loosened his wheel nuts

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

Ninehigh

posted on 14/10/09 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
"Deliberately splashing people by driving through a big puddle could mean that the motorist was driving without reasonable consideration for other road users."

When did pedestrians become ROAD users? No tax, no insurance, not thinking to NOT stand next to a great big puddle because some spoon will drive through it, guaranteed.

Found it funny, shouldn't stand near puddles, but was a dick too

02GF74

posted on 14/10/09 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
what a nasty c**t. should be dragged out of the car, given a good kicking then pushed into the same puddle.

i.e. not funny.

mistergrumpy

posted on 15/10/09 at 05:27 AM Reply With Quote
Easy this one^. The definition of a road under Section 192(1) of the Road Traffic Act 1988 as follows:

"Any Highway and any other road to which the public has access, and includes bridges over which a road passes.."

The definition of the highway as quoted above:
..a way over which the public has a right to pass and re-pass by foot, horse or vehicle..
So yes, pedestrians are road users.

Mr Whippy

posted on 15/10/09 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote
Tbh they should have been charged with dangerous driving as that was no way 30mph and going so close to kids who could easily do anything like step off the pavement or run across the road without looking would be lethal in this case. The fact that they then posted it on you-tube to gloat says everything about their character.

Personally I hope the kids find out where this car is kept, I’m sure they’ll make a big effort to find out

Without a doubt that should be a dangerous driving charge as it was nothing but that.

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Gazeddy

posted on 15/10/09 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
funny if ur in the car. not funny everywhere else. theres a time and a place for stuff like that its called college
RoadkillUK

posted on 15/10/09 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
He's a dick, and the council should sort out the drainage on that road.

Grumpy old man that I am

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
iank

posted on 15/10/09 at 03:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
Tbh they should have been charged with dangerous driving as that was no way 30mph and going so close to kids who could easily do anything like step off the pavement or run across the road without looking would be lethal in this case. The fact that they then posted it on you-tube to gloat says everything about their character.

Personally I hope the kids find out where this car is kept, I’m sure they’ll make a big effort to find out

Without a doubt that should be a dangerous driving charge as it was nothing but that.

from the news report

quote:
Driving through a puddle to splash bystanders is an offence of "careless, and inconsiderate, driving" under the Road Traffic Act section 3 and carries a fine of up to £2,500.

But I agree there can certainly be cases where it should be considered dangerous or reckless.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

02GF74

posted on 15/10/09 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
police have got him

just shows what a brainless moron he is - first to actually do thatthento actually post it in public. poo for brains spring to mind.

iank

posted on 15/10/09 at 11:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
police have got him

just shows what a brainless moron he is - first to actually do thatthento actually post it in public. poo for brains spring to mind.

Actually they got her - the commentator was the passenger (at least that's the story they've given the police)

--
Anonymous

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.