Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Hawaiian Shirts....
albertz

posted on 17/7/05 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
Hawaiian Shirts....

Anybody out there happen to sell hawaiian shirts. I am helping organise a stag night and we are looking for up to 50 varying size shirts, the brighter and gaudier the better

I have tried searching the net but most sellers are American based or too expensive. We are just looking for cheap and very, very cheerful 'throw-away' shirts for one days use.

Any suggestions or links appreciated

Jonr

posted on 17/7/05 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
have a look on ebay. Looks like the majority of people selling there have a load of them, fancy dress places etc. Send em an email and see if they will do you a bulk order
Peteff

posted on 17/7/05 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
How soon do you want them?

Try on ebay, here he might have what you want or might be up for a deal if you buy in bulk.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

robinbastd

posted on 17/7/05 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
If you need any smutty gift related stuff(like standard stag night issue Dolly the sheep at £3.99 ) have a look at my website and email me (or u2u) I'm having a few teething problems with the payment gateway thingy.

Ian/smutmeister

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

scoobyis2cool

posted on 17/7/05 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
Get down your local charity shop - they're like goldmines when it comes to fancy dress wear! I've put together many a costume with a couple of quid and a bit of imagination!

Pete

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.