Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: another p***take sentence
JoelP

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
another p***take sentence

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7326439.stm

just so we dont forget we live in cloud cookoo land.

sp

[Edited on 4/4/08 by JoelP]

Adam

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
Sad isn't it.
My best mate got attacked out side a club this time last year, he died 12 days later. The lad who did it admitted manslaughter and turned out he had been jailed for GBH out side a club 4 years ago. He got 3 years..... jesus i could get more for running someone over.... something ain't right in this country!

Rany over
Adam

JoelP

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
lad i knew got 4 years for killing someone who pulled out in front of him, cos he was speeding. Though bad, its not the same as attacking someone.
r1_pete

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
I wonder what the sentence would have been if the victim had killed the idiots who threw the bar into his car, a damn site harsher you can bet!!

The judicial system has been driven arse about face by politically correct interfering do gooders......

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zetec7

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
Could be worse, like on the west coast of Canada - liberal beyond belief. We don't have a "justice" system, we have a "legal" system. Couple of months ago a guy here tried to chop off another fellow's head with an axe, just for something to do (no fight, didn't know him, was just walking by). The victim lived, but is a bed-ridden, brain-dead quadraplegic. The bad guy? Got two months, but no jail, as the time in trial was considered "time served". Things like that are a daily occurrence over here.

http://www.freewebs.com/zetec7/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
the druggies who broke my neck got 2 years each

JoelP

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
and today i saw kids throwing rocks off the same bridge as last time. Really should've broken them instead of calling the police.
Paul TigerB6

posted on 4/4/08 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
and today i saw kids throwing rocks off the same bridge as last time. Really should've broken them instead of calling the police.

Change the law to allow the perpetrators to be thrown off the bridge. They wont do it again thats for sure!!

quinnj3

posted on 4/4/08 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
in Belfast some joyriders were travelling in the opposite direction to a taxi and decided to throw a brick through his window. Thats a closing speed of at least 80mph i reckon. The taxi driver was lucky he lived but had to have full reconstructive face surgery. I don't think the people were ever caught. They also regularly throw rocks off bridges as well. Lucky i don't live in built up area were there is a reasonably low crime rate. You could probably still get the story on the BBC site. That's only a few weeks ago!

my aim is to build my own locost wether it takes me a week or 10 years to get started, i'm sure i will sometime

RK

posted on 5/4/08 at 12:42 AM Reply With Quote
I think I'll spend more time in my garage from now on.

Hey Zetec7: are there going to be charges in the ICBC scandal? A bit weird if there aren't, don't you think?

[Edited on 5/4/08 by RK]

dave1888

posted on 5/4/08 at 07:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r1_pete
The judicial system has been driven arse about face by politically correct interfering do gooders......

Spot on pete.
The justice system is a complete cock, we need some nasty ba5t4rds on the bench. minimum 45 years for murder and 30 years for manslaughter it might not stop it happening but it would cut down the number of offenders.

[Edited on 5/4/2008 by dave1888]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.