Board logo

Bookatrack problem
pjavon - 19/7/07 at 06:39 PM

Am i right to be a little bit p@ssed off with bookatrack. I phoned today after 2 emails not being replied to, for a request to change a trackday i had booked. A lad in work wanted to have the day off i had booked on the 3rd of August and bookatrack also had anglesey booked for the 28 July, 6 days earlier, the same G.P. track and the same price at the same track but to swap my name from the 3rd August to the 28 July they wanted £17.50 admin fee. I had gone back to bookatrack after using circuitdays mainly as i found there team very very helpfull. I just feel clicking my name from one date to the other doesn't warrant a charge like that. Or maybe i'm missing the extensive work they need to do to change my date.
Rant over
But not happy

Hellfire - 19/7/07 at 08:16 PM

It may seem a bit harsh and I don't think for one minute that it would actually cost £17.50 in administration but on the flip side they could have charged you £35 (20% admin fee) for cancelling between 7-28 days prior to the event, and it is quite clearly stated in their terms and conditions.

Personally I wouldn't be too happy about it either but Anglesey isn't worth missing for the sake of £17.50

Phil

oldmanmille - 19/7/07 at 08:54 PM

The only consolation is that some others charge min £25.00. Doesnt feel right but I suppose if everyone starting changing without any 'admin' charge it would be costly for them let alone mayhem. Maybe its a way of deterring changes...just maybe.

But as said by hellfire, £17.50 to run Anglesey is well worth it. You wont even thnink about the additional pennies when you have your day there - it is superb on the new circuit - hopefully it will be a little bit stickier for you than when I was there the other month...

[Edited on 19/7/07 by oldmanmille]

pjavon - 19/7/07 at 09:16 PM

Sorry, didn't make myself very clear, I've already booked the 3rd august off but was willing to swap my day to try and help a work mate out, who wanted the 3rd off. Not a big problem and i supose buisness is buisness, but i always think a little customer care goes a long way.
Paul