Board logo

Bull Bar Diy
Kamikza - 2/1/07 at 10:09 AM

Puting a bull bar on car kadett E did anybody build some thing like that and how

smart51 - 2/1/07 at 10:17 AM

Why would you want to put bull bars on an Opal Kadette (Vauxhall astra). Are there lots of children in your area that you want to kill?

ned - 2/1/07 at 11:30 AM

nope, but I am guessing they have giant chickens?

Kamikza - 2/1/07 at 11:49 AM

no i had a bad acident and wont to bump oder drivers if i feal so

JohnN - 2/1/07 at 12:24 PM

Bull bars, not quite in the KAMIKAZE spirit

DavidM - 2/1/07 at 01:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kamikza
no i had a bad acident and wont to bump oder drivers if i feal so

What an excellent example of diverse cultural differences.

David

ZEN - 2/1/07 at 02:01 PM

I can testify that most of the drivers in Croatia think of pedestrians like obstacles that generate bonus points that you can later spend on upgrades for your car(magedon)

Pješaci su spori zato ih obori

Kamikza - 2/1/07 at 05:31 PM

o no not pedestrian other drivers

JoelP - 2/1/07 at 06:33 PM

i like having a tow bar on normal cars to fend off idiots who hit you from behind, but id feel very bad having bull bars at the front, its very dangerous for any pedestrians you hit. With regard to the ramming other people bit, great idea, i often want to do that. However, i promise you that no good will come of it

Kamikza - 2/1/07 at 06:45 PM

dont care if i hit pedestrians they di any how tink a kadett/astra stoping no way so im puting it did anybody do anithing alike how where to put it

JoelP - 2/1/07 at 06:48 PM

where the sun dont shine under the bonnet.

flak monkey - 2/1/07 at 06:48 PM

quote:
dont care if i hit pedestrians they di any how tink a kadett/astra stoping no way so im puting it did anybody do anithing alike how where to put it

You what?! how can you manage to spell pedestrians correctly, but manage to F*&k up the spelling of nearly every other word.

That post doesnt even make sense, and from the jist of it doesnt sound like you should be posting it here!

Besides fancy asking about fitting a bull bar to an astra, of course no one else has done it because its a total waste of effort and ultimately pointless. If you really must, make it up as you go along! AFAIK theres a bill in progress within the EU to ban the fitting of bull bars.

[Edited on 2/1/07 by flak monkey]

ned - 2/1/07 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
quote:

You what?! how can you manage to spell pedestrians correctly, but manage to F*&k up the spelling of nearly every other word.

That post doesnt even make sense, and from the jist of it doesnt sound like you should be posting it here!

well said flakman.