Board logo

Luego at Detling
bill132hotrod - 13/4/09 at 05:27 PM

3 Luego's at Detling on Sunday

Regards Bill

omega0684 - 13/4/09 at 06:38 PM

doesn't look like there were many cars there

jollygreengiant - 13/4/09 at 06:43 PM

I trust you all had a good time there, I am just sorry that I was not able to attend.

JGG

serieslandy - 13/4/09 at 08:15 PM

The one on the right is a Haynes Roadster, it was on the CKC mag cover in September.
Edit: and is owned by Richard on here

[Edited on 13/4/09 by serieslandy]

simonk - 13/4/09 at 08:22 PM

I was all planned to go, staying with relatives in Ashford but Saturday morning where I am was so utterly, utterly miserable with freezing drizzle I decided not to bother. Took the tin-top down to see the relatives in the end - weather was miserable until half way down the M20 - would have been purgatory in the Viento with no screen........ Hope to see you at Stoneleigh.

Simon

Dave Bailey - 13/4/09 at 08:31 PM

Guys....who's car is the middle one... I have a few questions for the builder.... I am building pretty much the same car.

thanks
Dave B

Danozeman - 13/4/09 at 08:32 PM

There was 3 there today aswell!!

Description
Description

bill132hotrod - 13/4/09 at 08:36 PM

The black car in the middle was Steve Lovelock's of this forum.

simonk - 13/4/09 at 08:49 PM

The blue one is the 'old Luego' demo Viento - whose is that ?? Just out of interest !

Simon

rusty nuts - 13/4/09 at 09:03 PM

The purple one next to Bills belongs to Danzoman , The car on the right looks like Luego bodywork so under the Luego club rules he's in the club

Steve Lovelock - 14/4/09 at 05:54 AM

I thought it was a good show, it has certainly whetted my appitite for Stoneliegh. Bring on the beer, BBQ, good conversation and, of course, the freezing cold weather.

Doofus - 14/4/09 at 09:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by simonk
The blue one is the 'old Luego' demo Viento - whose is that ?? Just out of interest !

Simon

What, this one?

Viento
Viento

simonk - 14/4/09 at 11:04 AM

Yup, that's the one - I knew that it had been repaired and colour changed (from orange) following a previous mishap but I didn't know that it had been bent again ! Mind you, that photo is from outside old Luego's unit in Peterborough so must be fairly old ?

Cheers
Simon

Doofus - 14/4/09 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by simonk
Yup, that's the one - I knew that it had been repaired and colour changed (from orange) following a previous mishap but I didn't know that it had been bent again ! Mind you, that photo is from outside old Luego's unit in Peterborough so must be fairly old ?

Cheers
Simon

Yes it is quite old. 2004
I *think* it was refreshed with new bodywork and then has a small mishap..

Good to see it still on the road though