Board logo

Viento Screen and Wipers
simonk - 15/4/09 at 03:19 PM

Does anyone have a good shot of their screen and wipers mounted - I'm keen to get some guidance of screen / wiper spindle / wiper arms and blades positioning. If so can you please point me at where in your archive or U2U me

Thanks all
Simon

jollygreengiant - 17/4/09 at 09:01 AM

I think snuggs is probably about the only Viento with a screen and wipers. Best give a nudge or a U2U.

Hope this helps.

rusty nuts - 17/4/09 at 07:43 PM

Might be worth having a look at some of the photos taken at Stoneleigh and Newark shows ? IIRC there was a load at Newark last yearbut as Clive says the only Viento with a screen that I can remember is Clive's (snuggs) But he lost his wiper when we went into Newark for food, it sort of fell off!

hector - 17/4/09 at 09:14 PM

Hi all
My Viento has screen and wipers fitted, I basically ignored the instructions in the build manual as their dimensions didnt seem to tally with the scuttle (maybe it was general instructions for locost/velocity)??
anyway i used the shortened mini arms and mounted the motor in behind the dash above steering column.

Will take some pics this weekend and post in my photos archive, luckily i have the dash out at moment as i have just fitted me turbo boost gauge!!
should be firing the beast up on sunday and seeing hows it runs with an extra load of HP
cheers colin