Board logo

Nokia 6230 restriction codes
Hellfire - 3/12/06 at 04:41 PM

Does anyone have a program for the unlocking of a Nokia 6230 mobile phone. I know it exists but does anyone have a working program they could inform me of please...

Steve

stevec - 3/12/06 at 04:52 PM

Fleabay £1.49.
I used to have it until kids virused up the pc.
Steve.

Hellfire - 3/12/06 at 04:53 PM

I found a cracking FREE site just in case anyone wants to know...

NOKIA MOBILE PHONE UNLOCKER - WEBSITE

It works and the phone is now unlocked for me to use on any network... saved me a tenner!

[Edited on 3-12-06 by Hellfire]

hobbsy - 3/12/06 at 07:33 PM

www.unlockme.co.uk

Has free program and tutorial - don't pay for it!

Also if you don't manage after the first 2 attempts don't keep going else you'll only be able to do it with a cable.

IIRC you're alright if its a 6230 but I don't think you can easily do a 6230i - not with the software on the site above anyway.

Dick Axtell - 3/12/06 at 07:34 PM

Anybody know of sites for unlocking phones other than Nokia?

e.g. LG, Samsung, Motorola.....etc.

TIA
Dick

Kamikza - 3/12/06 at 10:44 PM

for nokia use the code that ends with seven +7 on the end that is the right one
And you car mail your service provider to do it for you tel them you bought it for full price and you go abrod alot to tajvan or some thing and you nead them to unlock your phone

Saimonisha - 18/3/14 at 12:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
Does anyone have a program for the unlocking of a Nokia 6230 mobile phone. I know it exists but does anyone have a working program they could inform me of please...

Steve

Hai, If you want Restriction code for your Nokia 6230 mobile, you can visit this site http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-6230 . It's free unlocking service. They will help you to unlock your mobile.

ReMan - 18/3/14 at 01:23 PM

Great phone, but I bet it needs a new battery by now