Board logo

Any Italian members?
Hellfire - 21/12/08 at 08:49 PM

Do we have any italian speaking members on this forum? I'm after a translation of the following text.

Se gli abbracci fossero acqua ti dare il mare, se le coccole fossero foglie ti darei la foresta, se l amicizia fosse la vita ti darei la vita. Tvb. Questa e la settimana dell amicizia. Spediscilo almeno a 5 amici e a me se ne faccio parte. Se te ne tornano 3 vuol dire che sei fotunata. Speriamo

Cheers

Phil

rayward - 21/12/08 at 08:56 PM

automated translation, looks like a chain letter type thing

If the embraces be water give you the sea, if the berries be leaves I would give you the forest, if l friendship was the life I would give you the life. Tvb. This and the week dell friendship. Spediscilo at least to 5 friends and to myself if I do of it part. If you return of it 3 means that you are fotunata. We hope

DIY Si - 21/12/08 at 08:57 PM

It's something a bit like this, apparently:

If the embraces be water give you the sea, if the berries be leaves I would give you the forest, if l friendship was the life I would give you the life. Tvb. This and the week dell friendship. Forward to at least 5 friends and to myself if I do of it part. If you return of it 3 means that you are fortunate. We hope

Although, it could do with some tidying as it was translated online for free.

clutch_kick - 21/12/08 at 09:47 PM

here goes ...

If hugs were water i would give you the ocean, if cuddles were leaves I would give you the forest, if friendship were life, I would give you life. Tvb ( ? ). This is the week of friendship. Send this to atleast 5 friends, and to me, if I am one of them. If you get back 3, it means you're a lucky person (written in the feminine tense), I hope.

.. this is not an automatic translation hope it helps .... it sounds a lot like something an italian would say to a woman to play with her head hehehe lol

Arthur - 21/12/08 at 09:56 PM

tvb - ti voglio bene = I love you