Board logo

NTL having problems
joneh - 22/5/06 at 07:49 PM

If google, ebay etc aren't working and you're on NTL, stop kicking your router - NTL are having problems.

rash - 22/5/06 at 07:53 PM

cheers mate you just saved my computer case from another boot print

I love speed :-P - 22/5/06 at 07:55 PM

thank you

JoelP - 22/5/06 at 07:56 PM

no suprise there then, ntl were dreadful when i was stuck with them...

Liam - 22/5/06 at 07:59 PM

Ah haaa. Funny cos the problems have just started and coincided exactly with uninstalling a broken adobe reader!! Should have known it'd be NTL's fault.

Liam

birdii - 22/5/06 at 08:02 PM

I've been pissing around with my PC for ages now! Nthell again hey!

I thought I had issues cos my wireless access point isn't secured, i really need to fix that but i have no idea where to start!

Fozzie - 22/5/06 at 08:02 PM

Oooo I am with NTL (dahn sarf) and no problems here with ebay or google!............yet!

Fozzie

MikeR - 22/5/06 at 08:03 PM

no problems what so ever (kiss of death) NTL have been great when there have been no problems & there have been VERY few.

Biggest problem was a muppet who came to fix the cable they'd 'burried' an inch into the topsoil after i went through it.

i won't go into it cause it REALLY annoyed me off.

RichardK - 22/5/06 at 08:07 PM

Think they are doing quite a bit of load balancing before they roll out the speed increases in June details here , so there maybe a bit more to come. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Major Stare - 22/5/06 at 08:35 PM

Cheers for that, i was about to fling the laptop across the room but checked my desktop PC and saw this post.

Only other webby working is BBC news but no pictures.

First problem with NTL in 5 years, cant complain

RichardK - 22/5/06 at 09:19 PM

Nah, fraid not robocog, us 2 meggers are just nicking a bit of yours

Rich