Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Digi Dash
LBMEFM

posted on 8/2/21 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
Digi Dash

MK Indyblade, thinking of replacing my original Fire-blade speedo/rev counter assemble with a digital dash. I have a limited budget, therefore, have you any suggestion or recommendations on budget systems available on the market. Thanks, Regards Barry
loggyboy

posted on 8/2/21 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
ETB Digidash is pretty good value.
Acewell probably the cheapest but look a little 'cycle computer' IMHO

[Edited on 8-2-21 by loggyboy]

Mistral Motorsport

big_wasa

posted on 8/2/21 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
I like the etb Ddl2 comes with all the sensors. Really does depend on budget though but they compare well price wise to the top of the market.
russbost

posted on 8/2/21 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
Quite frankly you simply cannot beat Acewell in terms of bang for your buck & the after sales service is second to none, I have no idea why anyone would liken them to a cycle computer!

Take A Look For Yourself

Plenty of alternative units on the website. I used to sell them & faulty units were almost unheard of, the business has now passed to my daughter & her partner, Oliver, if you talk to him direct rather than order thro' website or Ebay he'll always do you a discount for LCB members 07905 879407 or info@furoreproducts.co.uk

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.