Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Any Italian members?
Hellfire

posted on 21/12/08 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
Any Italian members?

Do we have any italian speaking members on this forum? I'm after a translation of the following text.

Se gli abbracci fossero acqua ti dare il mare, se le coccole fossero foglie ti darei la foresta, se l amicizia fosse la vita ti darei la vita. Tvb. Questa e la settimana dell amicizia. Spediscilo almeno a 5 amici e a me se ne faccio parte. Se te ne tornano 3 vuol dire che sei fotunata. Speriamo

Cheers

Phil

rayward

posted on 21/12/08 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
automated translation, looks like a chain letter type thing

If the embraces be water give you the sea, if the berries be leaves I would give you the forest, if l friendship was the life I would give you the life. Tvb. This and the week dell friendship. Spediscilo at least to 5 friends and to myself if I do of it part. If you return of it 3 means that you are fotunata. We hope

DIY Si

posted on 21/12/08 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
It's something a bit like this, apparently:

If the embraces be water give you the sea, if the berries be leaves I would give you the forest, if l friendship was the life I would give you the life. Tvb. This and the week dell friendship. Forward to at least 5 friends and to myself if I do of it part. If you return of it 3 means that you are fortunate. We hope

Although, it could do with some tidying as it was translated online for free.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

clutch_kick

posted on 21/12/08 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
here goes ...

If hugs were water i would give you the ocean, if cuddles were leaves I would give you the forest, if friendship were life, I would give you life. Tvb ( ? ). This is the week of friendship. Send this to atleast 5 friends, and to me, if I am one of them. If you get back 3, it means you're a lucky person (written in the feminine tense), I hope.

.. this is not an automatic translation hope it helps .... it sounds a lot like something an italian would say to a woman to play with her head hehehe lol

Arthur

posted on 21/12/08 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
tvb - ti voglio bene = I love you

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.