Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy Blade FOR SALE! £7995
charlierevell

posted on 24/1/09 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
MK Indy Blade FOR SALE! £7995

Hi guys, well here she is!
Running again and up for sale due to the need to buy a house. As those who know me are aware its been lovingly looked after and constantly upgraded.
Its never caused me a problem and has proved to be pretty damn quick!

Im looking for £7,995 which is a bargin if you add up whats been spent on it and all the upgrades it comes with. However in the current climate I am open to offers! Sensible ones obviously!

MK INDYBLADE – SVA’d September 2006 – Orange bodywork – Age related plate
7,000 Miles
Honda 954cc Fireblade engine fitted winter 2007 – Power commander - 130 wheel hp @ 10,500revs (fitted with sub 3000 miles)
Dyno graph available.
Engine has rebuilt gearbox, AB Performance Billet sump and baffle for ground clearance and to reduce oil surge. The same sump is used by the Stig at the MPH shows in a rage buggy. It’s also had uprated clutch springs fitted. K+N panel filter, repacked exhaust silencer with custom headers. I have also retained the standard airbox in order to keep the noise down if you wish to use it for a track day, which is the only place you can really understand the car!
HISS System still intact with both keys supplied, also running a push button start.
Car has been set up by Track Developments @ Castle combe. Weighs 470KG’s with all fluids and about 75% tank of fuel. Full printouts supplied from corner weighting and flat floor setup.
Based on Sierra running gear – Brakes have uprated Mintex 1144 pads in the front. Brakes have been overhauled in the last 6 months with new master cylinder and rear wheel cylinders along with drums and shoes.
Paddle shift set up for the sequential box – Mechanical system with a Flat shifter for seamless up and down shifts (Cuts throttle on upshift and blips throttle on downshift) All sat behind a 270mm Sparco 3 bolt steering wheel finished in suede. Will run completely clutchless once you have pulled away.
Fibreglass ‘Deep’ bucket seats with Willans 4 point harness.
Carbon front arches, stone guards, Dash and aeroscreen.
Toyo R888’s all round on 15” alloys, over 4mm all round, so plenty of life left yet, they’ve done me 4500 miles and lasted a year so far.
LED Brake lights with a raised 3rd light for visibility.
Sequential shift light – Aussie shift light that has loads of patterns and options. Auto dim and adjustable brightness. One of the only shift lights whereby you can set the first and last lights, it just works out what u need in the middle. At the moment it is set to come on when the car comes on cam and flash at peak power.
Speedo healer used to correct original speed sensor and retain original clocks.
Car is in excellent condition and hasn’t failed me in the last year of motoring. Its just had the gearbox rebuilt and oil, filter change along with the coolant. Had a new battery fitted specific for the fireblade in 2008, will be supplied with an optimate charger for when its off the road for any period of time.
Running about 4 secs to 60, and just over 10 to 100 yet still providing nearly 30mpg!
Will run 8.6 on the 1/8th mile at 86mph Terminal.
It has seen 2 trackdays this year and has caused no worries, it handles and sticks to the road just like a well set up 7 should. The only breakdowns I have had were due to a snapped clutch cable which I have now redesigned.

Any questions, then please ask away!
Once again... £7,995 ono.

Old Guards

http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v255/74/20/513070697/n513070697_619811_7399.jpg

[Edited on 2/2/09 by charlierevell]

Tango orange is an 'IN' colour!!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

charlierevell

posted on 27/1/09 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Also has 6 months tax and no MOT til Sept

pgtips

posted on 29/1/09 at 11:45 AM Reply With Quote
Sooo nice that car mate. I am sure I seen it in Hatch show last summer. Looks even better in real life. Somerset ha.....yo not that far from me......

Free bump.

charlierevell

posted on 31/1/09 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers fella, Yes was at Hatch... was a good day last year! Where are you based? Have you seen apple county kit cars? Really good local club!

pgtips

posted on 2/2/09 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by charlierevell
Cheers fella, Yes was at Hatch... was a good day last year! Where are you based? Have you seen apple county kit cars? Really good local club!

I am 2 minutes drive from Hatch a litle place called Ashill.

I am new to kit car world so I havent heard that club. Isit south west based?

charlierevell

posted on 2/2/09 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
Its Taunton based mate... meet up in the old MFI car park on the first sunday of every month! search google for apple county kit cars. Good bunch of guys, very knowledgable and always up for a drive.

Just need to sell this now as i've reserved a house!

Know ashill quite well actually..

pgtips

posted on 7/2/09 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Indy

You have U2U .
pgtips

posted on 12/2/09 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD to me .

Thanks Charlie you are a top block fella.

Meeerrrk

posted on 12/2/09 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
congrads, lovely car.

woulda snapped it up myself 6months ago

For Sale : 2008 Aries/Stuart Taylor Motorsport Locoblade (954 Blade)

charlierevell

posted on 13/2/09 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
As Said...

Now Sold.

Sad now... but Im sure they'll be another along at some point! Here's to buying a house!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.