Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Viento Screen and Wipers
simonk

posted on 15/4/09 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
Viento Screen and Wipers

Does anyone have a good shot of their screen and wipers mounted - I'm keen to get some guidance of screen / wiper spindle / wiper arms and blades positioning. If so can you please point me at where in your archive or U2U me

Thanks all
Simon

jollygreengiant

posted on 17/4/09 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
I think snuggs is probably about the only Viento with a screen and wipers. Best give a nudge or a U2U.

Hope this helps.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

rusty nuts

posted on 17/4/09 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
Might be worth having a look at some of the photos taken at Stoneleigh and Newark shows ? IIRC there was a load at Newark last yearbut as Clive says the only Viento with a screen that I can remember is Clive's (snuggs) But he lost his wiper when we went into Newark for food, it sort of fell off!
hector

posted on 17/4/09 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi all
My Viento has screen and wipers fitted, I basically ignored the instructions in the build manual as their dimensions didnt seem to tally with the scuttle (maybe it was general instructions for locost/velocity)??
anyway i used the shortened mini arms and mounted the motor in behind the dash above steering column.

Will take some pics this weekend and post in my photos archive, luckily i have the dash out at moment as i have just fitted me turbo boost gauge!!
should be firing the beast up on sunday and seeing hows it runs with an extra load of HP
cheers colin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.