Author: Subject: F1 about to start
speedyxjs

posted on 26/7/09 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote
F1 about to start

2 mins
blakep82

posted on 26/7/09 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
oooh

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

blakep82

posted on 26/7/09 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
lol Vettel:
"we have a button on the steering wheel, but nothing happens when you press it, so for sure, thats a shame"

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

speedyxjs

posted on 26/7/09 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

omega0684

posted on 26/7/09 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
i won't spoil it and say who won cuz i got told off last time but

WELL DONE TO THE WINNER! WELL DESERVED IN MY EYES! PERFECT DRIVE!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
markyb

posted on 26/7/09 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
as I work most weekends I dont get to see many races but noticed that Hamilton did not get weighed before going to the podium - has the procedure changed or is he in big trouble over this ? (AFAIK this would be have been a DQ in previous seasons)
james h

posted on 26/7/09 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by markyb
as I work most weekends I dont get to see many races but noticed that Hamilton did not get weighed before going to the podium - has the procedure changed or is he in big trouble over this ? (AFAIK this would be have been a DQ in previous seasons)

He did get weighed - just before he got his fancy watch and cap in the room next to the podium.

york-rhino

posted on 26/7/09 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
quite a easy race for him.
JoelP

posted on 26/7/09 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
i won't spoil it and say who won cuz i got told off last time but

WELL DONE TO THE WINNER! WELL DESERVED IN MY EYES! PERFECT DRIVE!

dont think spoliers matter then the thread title says F1, its just when there's no clue in the title that people might read the results by accident

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

markyb

posted on 26/7/09 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by james h
quote:

He did get weighed - just before he got his fancy watch and cap in the room next to the podium.

cheers - didnt realise the podium drivers got weighed somewhere different from the rest of the drivers

James

posted on 27/7/09 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by james h
quote:

cheers - didnt realise the podium drivers got weighed somewhere different from the rest of the drivers

It's about 1:50:30 on the iplayer replay.. just seen it!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.