New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: seat in se7en for tall people
bikkel

posted on 10/10/05 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
seat in se7en for tall people

hi all

any recomendations?

now : cobra roadster but the support in the upper leg area is not optimal

does anybody have experience with intratrim, richfield or MK seats?

thanks

koen
netherlands

www.zx12r-indy.tk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
john_p_b

posted on 10/10/05 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
depends how tall you mean?!

i'm 6ft 2" and have no problem with the MK seats.

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

Mave

posted on 10/10/05 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
Koen,

I'm 6ft 5, and I only fit in the Indy with GRP shell seats; that's why I choose the Caterham/MK/Triton model. Even without padding they are very comfortable (for me). The Cobra roadster seats are to thick; they take up to much space behind my back. And they are pretty low; the "head-supports" are at my shoulder height, whereas the Caterham/MK/Triton seats will support my head (should I ever need it).

If I would buy other seats, I would buy Triton's rolled lower edge version, because it is less restricitve in the "bum-area". I don't need it, but can imagine people I'd like to take for a ride not fitting my current seats.

But I'm curious; why are you asking?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
shortie

posted on 10/10/05 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
I'm 6ft 4in and the MK seats are fine

Rich.

kevano

posted on 10/10/05 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
i'm 6'2" and mr tritons are perfect really comfortable aswell with no padding, wouldn.t bother with intatrims even right back there's nowhere near enough room.
RazMan

posted on 10/10/05 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
I'm a fairly petite 6'2" but rather long in the body and had a problem finding a seat low enough to give me headroom (I've got a hard-top)
Lotus Elise seats came to my rescue - complete with inflatable lumbar support for my dodgy back

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.