Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: storing cars
trogdor

posted on 6/4/07 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
storing cars

Hi,

i am curretly looking for an audi 80 donor for my saab 96 project and while my mum tolerates my saab on her drive i think she will not let me keep an audi on their for awhile as well!

so am trying to find somewhere to store one, does anyone have an ideas of what kind of places i could store it? i have applied for a council garage but suspect i won't get one if they ever get round to it.

hope someone has a brainwave as i am a bit short on places you can put cars. is a shame as their was a great place for sale near our house, a blacksmiths converted to a small garage, with a pit an everything but it was going for about double we could afford! oh well!

Mr Whippy

posted on 6/4/07 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
just tell her it's to replace the micra, I'm sure she will be glad

oh how nasty

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
trogdor

posted on 6/4/07 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
hehehe thats still not running! wish the new dizzy would arrive!

besides i need the storage up north in the wild lands. I could store it here at our flats but then the prob of getting it home makes it not worthwhile.

my girlfriend amazingly still loves our micra, despite the four breakdowns we have had and i now need to find a front wing since i lent on it when fixing the car and it fell to bits on the middle, someone used newspaper in its construction!

oh yeah just remembered you don't like audis?

oooh have realised you mean my mum, shes fine with our micra its my girlfriends mum who really doesn't like it. i mean really doesn't!

[Edited on 6/4/07 by trogdor]

BenB

posted on 6/4/07 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
Have the council said there's a waiting list? I applied for a council lock-up when I lived in Nottingham and they gave me the choice of about 30 straight away! Cheap as chips as well....
trogdor

posted on 6/4/07 at 11:01 AM Reply With Quote
well there is a choice, and i have made serveral bids but they have not said anything about waiting lists or how long the process could take. the prices are good tho, £6.37 a week!

could do with finding somewhere very soon, have my eye on an audi!

mark_mcd

posted on 6/4/07 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
how do you apply for a council lockup?
Jasper

posted on 6/4/07 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
Give 'em a ring

Housing department......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.