Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I NEED SOME MINI ALLOYS- ANYONE???
peterriley2

posted on 20/4/07 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
I NEED SOME MINI ALLOYS- ANYONE???

hello! im looking for some nice looking mini alloys, and thought someone on here might have some lying around that they might want to sell me. need them with tyres, and i only need 2, but i would buy more and put the others on ebay or something.
they would be for my teardrop project, which i will uncover to the locostbuilders community when its complete, which should be next week, or the one after that. i must say its looking very nice, and will certainly give caravans a good name!

if you have any mini alloys that you could sell, id want to spend around £200 for 4. give me a u2u or reply to this post if you have any!!

Joel

If you dont respect yourself, dont expect respect from anyone else
Live your dreams, dont dream your life
Women only want you for one thing- everything!

MikeRJ

posted on 20/4/07 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately I don't have any (shame as drive through Totnes everyday!), but you might want to specify what size, 10", 12" or 13" and width. Also maybe stick this in the wanted section.
JoelP

posted on 20/4/07 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
i have 3 mini wheels all complete with new/sub 200 mile tyres, 13" 5 spoke alloys. Thinking of selling and getting 10" wheels.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/trailer1.JPG

the ones on the trailer, not the car. They are i believe commercial vehicle tyres, ie van spec. Look right?

owelly

posted on 20/4/07 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
I have four 10" four spoke Revolutions. One is slightly different because it's newer that the other three. Two are 6" and two are 7" IIRC. I'll get some piccies if you're interested?
Joel, if Peter doesn't want your 5 Spoke Revo's, how much do you want for them?I'll be in Leeds on Wednesday!

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.