Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bookatrack problem
pjavon

posted on 19/7/07 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
Bookatrack problem

Am i right to be a little bit p@ssed off with bookatrack. I phoned today after 2 emails not being replied to, for a request to change a trackday i had booked. A lad in work wanted to have the day off i had booked on the 3rd of August and bookatrack also had anglesey booked for the 28 July, 6 days earlier, the same G.P. track and the same price at the same track but to swap my name from the 3rd August to the 28 July they wanted £17.50 admin fee. I had gone back to bookatrack after using circuitdays mainly as i found there team very very helpfull. I just feel clicking my name from one date to the other doesn't warrant a charge like that. Or maybe i'm missing the extensive work they need to do to change my date.
Rant over
But not happy

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

Hellfire

posted on 19/7/07 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
It may seem a bit harsh and I don't think for one minute that it would actually cost £17.50 in administration but on the flip side they could have charged you £35 (20% admin fee) for cancelling between 7-28 days prior to the event, and it is quite clearly stated in their terms and conditions.

Personally I wouldn't be too happy about it either but Anglesey isn't worth missing for the sake of £17.50

Phil

oldmanmille

posted on 19/7/07 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
The only consolation is that some others charge min £25.00. Doesnt feel right but I suppose if everyone starting changing without any 'admin' charge it would be costly for them let alone mayhem. Maybe its a way of deterring changes...just maybe.

But as said by hellfire, £17.50 to run Anglesey is well worth it. You wont even thnink about the additional pennies when you have your day there - it is superb on the new circuit - hopefully it will be a little bit stickier for you than when I was there the other month...

[Edited on 19/7/07 by oldmanmille]

pjavon

posted on 19/7/07 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry, didn't make myself very clear, I've already booked the 3rd august off but was willing to swap my day to try and help a work mate out, who wanted the 3rd off. Not a big problem and i supose buisness is buisness, but i always think a little customer care goes a long way.
Paul

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.