Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Supplier for Belzona 1111
r1_pete

posted on 7/4/08 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
Supplier for Belzona 1111

Anyone know a supplier of Belzona products, lots of talk of the products on a google search, but no suppliers...
Cheers.
Pete.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
viatron

posted on 7/4/08 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
most likely marine repair centres, i know a stockist in Dubai buts thats probably not much good!
Why not just call them and ask for the name of a local stockist?
01423 567641

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
liam.mccaffrey

posted on 7/4/08 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
we use all sorts of belzona products at work, brilliant stuff. We get it direct from Belzona though so no help really, sorry

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

PeterW

posted on 7/4/08 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r1_pete
Anyone know a supplier of Belzona products, lots of talk of the products on a google search, but no suppliers...
Cheers.
Pete.

Sheffield Insulation used to stock their stuff

Cheers

Pete

gazza285

posted on 7/4/08 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
An example of health and safety at work.

When I was repairing a pipe hanger that held the 15" gas main that supplied the Sinter plant at Scunthorpe steel works I noticed the pipe had actually rusted through underneath the hanger. As turning off the gas would close the sinter plant and so close the blast furnaces and steel making plant a quick fix was needed. An old broom handle was whittled into a point and hammered into the damaged section of pipe, cut off just above the pipe and the whole thing smothered in Belzona. Still like that 20 months later.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

clanger

posted on 7/4/08 at 04:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gazza285
An example of health and safety at work.

When I was repairing a pipe hanger that held the 15" gas main that supplied the Sinter plant at Scunthorpe steel works I noticed the pipe had actually rusted through underneath the hanger. As turning off the gas would close the sinter plant and so close the blast furnaces and steel making plant a quick fix was needed. An old broom handle was whittled into a point and hammered into the damaged section of pipe, cut off just above the pipe and the whole thing smothered in Belzona. Still like that 20 months later.

And I thought it was just us in Port Talbot steelworks that did that sort of thing
Good ole Belzona !

gazza285

posted on 8/4/08 at 04:30 AM Reply With Quote
We had run out of Denso.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.