Board logo

sunday 16th run out
theconrodkid - 13/2/14 at 06:20 PM

weather looks like it is finally ending http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-London-UKXX0085

anyone fancy a run in the (hopefully) sun ?
open to sugestions

Ian Jones - 13/2/14 at 06:55 PM

are you near cambridge?

adithorp - 13/2/14 at 07:14 PM

Have to agree that if you suggest a run out, giving some clue as to area would be helpful... Especially if you don't have a proper location in your profile

scutter - 13/2/14 at 07:22 PM

Sorry but the name in the web link says London, granted it is quite a wide catchment

ATB Dan.

theconrodkid - 13/2/14 at 07:57 PM

sorry,west London,normally head west a bit and meet up for brecky at around 10 am,waiting for peter to come up with a sugestion

bob - 13/2/14 at 08:02 PM

Weather depending, i might be able to get to walton but looking on the map all other routes are under water that i normally take.

GeoffT - 13/2/14 at 08:04 PM

Yep, I'm ok for this Sunday.

The Pinewood is always a nice local option for me (had an enjoyable re-grease there today), but I'm happy to go along with the majority...

pewe - 14/2/14 at 09:55 AM

As Conrod said ^^ I was thinking about a Downs Run (West Berks - Newbury to Wantage and back through Goring - some mega roads).
TBH the weather forecast for today/tomorrow is so sh*tty I reckon half the intended roads will be under water unless peops want to risk it?
Failing that Pinewood it is.
Anyone-else???
Cheers, Pewe10

theconrodkid - 14/2/14 at 12:20 PM

http://www.camvista.com/streaming/waltonbridge.html
i think walton is out,looks like pinewood for me

bob - 14/2/14 at 12:55 PM

My only clear route to the Pinewood is Motorway so i'll give it a miss lads, enjoy the grease.

My tip at the Pinewood is to avoid the sausage, exchange it for more bacon.

theconrodkid - 14/2/14 at 06:01 PM

Bob,i go down the A30 ,it,s just past virginia water really

bob - 15/2/14 at 07:14 PM

I have a little problem getting to the A30 at the moment.

Anyway i now have a roofer visiting me AM Sunday re my very leaking garage roof.

If he's quick and early i might make the breakfast club at Brooklands Museum.