Board logo

Mk Indy Owners Club
RichG - 18/6/12 at 07:21 AM

Hi, I new to the kit scene and have recently bought a Indy with a blade engine, I am lookin to join an owners club, I am based in Essex and the mk Indy owners club seemed like the obvious choice. However I think I read somewhere that you can end up paying your £10 to them and never hearing anything back? I this still the case? If so are there any other clubs? I need to join one to get my small insurance discount but want to be in something active that has events and stuff to get involved in.
Thanks

bonzoronnie - 18/6/12 at 08:12 AM

The Essex Kit Car Club is quite an active one & will have a lot of like minded folk.

Given your location, it would be ideal for you.

Essex Kit Car Club

renetom - 18/6/12 at 08:52 AM

Hi
Try souther kit car club
Good-un
http://southernkitcars.com/

[Edited on 18/6/12 by renetom]

bonzoronnie - 18/6/12 at 09:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by renetom
Hi
Try souther kit car club
Good-un
http://southernkitcars.com/

[Edited on 18/6/12 by renetom]

That was the club I was thinking of.

I guess the Essex one sprung to mind over an incident that took place at Stoneleigh show ?

I'll say no more other than it involved the word Essex & some Duct tape.

ditchlewis - 18/6/12 at 10:08 AM

im on the boarder of suffolk/essex and there is the east anglian kit car club, they meet near diss on the A140 if you are in north essex.

ditch

tcr - 22/6/12 at 11:34 AM

i tried to join the mk owners club a few weeks ago paid my membership fee but nothing , no reply to any emails so now iv reported it to paypal but still no contact to resolve the problem .... to put it politely im very f****d off with who ever runs the club

ASH3 - 23/6/12 at 01:53 PM

Hi sorry if your having trouble i know Matthew had his pc go
down on him before i went on hols i only got back yesterday
ive recieved no emails but will look into it and get back to you
before his pc went down i sent out a load of memberships he
does tend to pass them onto me in batches, my sincere appollogies

Pezza - 23/6/12 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tcr
i tried to join the mk owners club a few weeks ago paid my membership fee but nothing , no reply to any emails so now iv reported it to paypal but still no contact to resolve the problem .... to put it politely im very f****d off with who ever runs the club

It's always some excuse or other, was the same 3 years ago when I joined.

Southern kit car club is fantastic!
Lots and I mean lots of run outs all over the south east.
Brilliant attendance at shows etc.
Sign up on the forums and have a nose, you wont be dissapointed (no cost to join)

Ben

tcr - 23/6/12 at 04:51 PM

well paypal wont enter into an official dispute till the 24th , if someone can get in touch with whoever is in charge of the club to sort my refund id be happy not to take it any further .